Concerning Boz

If Boz comes back and makes a practice report, it must be in real time and he has to take a selfie of himself at practice in a pose of @Birdman37 's choosing.

Trust but verify, I say.

trust-but-verify-e1389107073481.jpg
Why go that far?

Can't he just be holding a spoon or something?

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Boz shared some good info on the kid from Bowling Green. Has anyone here heard any news yet about him?
Yep. A little while ago...couple of weeks, maybe?

We're not going to hear anything official until he graduates. When that happens, we'll see news of him joining the team. He's due in Tuscaloosa soon on a visit and I want to say that's next weekend.

One interesting note about him is there's a lot of credit due to the "Great White Whale" for Dieter. He, along with his son and Mullaney's father, had a HUGE impact on this situation.

What's funny to me is how Urban has tried to jump in at the last minute and get him to Columbus. What Meyer doesn't realize is how the way h handle Braxton has affected this decision with Gehrig.

FWIW, there's a defensive lineman coming the same weekend though that looks like a qualifying issue. They, the staff, are looking to shore up the line on defense if possible. That came up in a conversation here recently as well.

So now out of nowhere, it finally registers to you fucks to finally stop talking football for once and venture over to the non-sports forum? Hell nah. It won't be that easy of a transition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I always enjoyed Boz's posts. Most of the time I found them informative and took them for what they were. If they were BS, well seems most of us post that when we are giving our opinions. Is he an insider...I wouldn't know nor would I really care. If he was wrong some times, well, take the high road and toss your perfect predictions out for all to see. I say Bring Back the Boz... Bring Back the Boz... no penance necessary

Back
Top Bottom