| FTBL Colin Cowherd picks Bama by 3 over Clemson

TheChief said:
The only thing I'm saying is worry about things you can control. I am passionate about things I have an impact on and can affect like my wife and daughter's well being. At any rate I hope if you are a student that you write more intelligible sentences in class, and I hope that you realize that ESPN is capitalizing on your "fan-dom" in order to make big money. If you don't believe that, count the number of advertisements Saturday night.

Best of luck to all. I hope the Tide wins on Saturday. If they don't, it's not the end of the world.

WOW!!! BY bad! I wish I could write or right like you. And last time i checked. ESPN is going to pay BILLIONS to the SEC. I know ESPN makes a lot of money. Guess what! You daughter most likely likes some Disney Character and loves it. Disney is owned my ABC. ABC owns ESPN.
That's how everything works. They have something that we want and we pay for it.
If i had a product that millions of people wanted every Saturday i would make a killing on ads also.

I hope that you enjoy your game. Are you going to watch it on t.v.?
The t.v. you bought where? HYPOCRITE ALERT! Best Buy or Whatever company you bought the t.v. makes millions just on the fact that they are capitalizing on the fact that you want a t.v.
The computer you bought? Same thing.
"If you don't believe that, count the number of advertisements Saturday night."
It just shows that people chose to spend there money on what they want. And they love to spend there time and money on SPORTS!
You spend your time doing something and i spend my time doing something!!!

TheChief said:
Why would anyone be nervous in the least about a game that they have absolutely no control over whatsoever? Win or lose, you won't lose your job and the sun will come up the next day. The players or coaches aren't affected in the least whether you pull for them or whether you don't. You have no effect on the outcome of any game. Really. Life will improve for all of you if you accept this fact. Don't get worked up over it. It makes no difference whatsoever in the grand scheme of things. Hope they win. Enjoy the game. Realize it is still meaningless.

I was that way before I played on friday nights under the lights(usually got a good puke in before stepping out of the tunnel)...it is even worse when you cannot control it at all. It would seem you do not understand that. To bad. My life could not get any better unless the lord allows it. I work hard, have a great family, and I play hard. I will be nervous till kickoff.
Just because someone else experiences life different than you is no reason to come here and tell them they are wrong for feeling that way. Go troll somewhere else.

ROLL TIDE.

TigerBait3 said:
Kc said:
TigerBait3 said:
Cowherd is pretty smart. He realizes Bama is well represented on the internet and many listen to the radio. He knows how to get ratings and for some reason people actually believe what he says, or believe that he is being serious.

I think he is awesome.

Was that a jab at us? :shock:
No, its to all the people that thinks he hates them, and thats not just Alabama fans. I remember Bama fans being upset with him last spring. My point was he wasnt being serious, just digging for ratings.

Of course LSU fans think ESPN hates them more than any other group on earth. :roll:

Wasnt a shot at Bama, just people that get upset with the media. Sorry, just thinking out loud. :D

I was kidding TB3. I meant to put this :D after then sentence. My bad :)

Kc said:
TheChief said:
Why would anyone be nervous in the least about a game that they have absolutely no control over whatsoever? Win or lose, you won't lose your job and the sun will come up the next day. The players or coaches aren't affected in the least whether you pull for them or whether you don't. You have no effect on the outcome of any game. Really. Life will improve for all of you if you accept this fact. Don't get worked up over it. It makes no difference whatsoever in the grand scheme of things. Hope they win. Enjoy the game. Realize it is still meaningless.

I was that way before I played on friday nights under the lights(usually got a good puke in before stepping out of the tunnel)...it is even worse when you cannot control it at all. It would seem you do not understand that. To bad. My life could not get any better unless the lord allows it. I work hard, have a great family, and I play hard. I will be nervous till kickoff.
Just because someone else experiences life different than you is no reason to come here and tell them they are wrong for feeling that way. Go troll somewhere else.

ROLL TIDE.

THANK YOU~!!!!
TOLD YOU MAN!!!! DONT MESS WITH US! :D I played in the State Championship game for soccer (yes soccer) and i loved every single person out there yelling for us!
I loved every min of it. If you want to trash a site or be some guy that doesnt like when other people are having fun, then go to another forum.

Kc said:
TigerBait3 said:
Kc said:
TigerBait3 said:
Cowherd is pretty smart. He realizes Bama is well represented on the internet and many listen to the radio. He knows how to get ratings and for some reason people actually believe what he says, or believe that he is being serious.

I think he is awesome.

Was that a jab at us? :shock:
No, its to all the people that thinks he hates them, and thats not just Alabama fans. I remember Bama fans being upset with him last spring. My point was he wasnt being serious, just digging for ratings.

Of course LSU fans think ESPN hates them more than any other group on earth. :roll:

Wasnt a shot at Bama, just people that get upset with the media. Sorry, just thinking out loud. :D

I was kidding TB3. I meant to put this :D after then sentence. My bad :)
i figured. i didnt want some people to think i was some coo coo lsu fan over here messing with people.

but then again that might be true. ;)

Kc said:
TheChief said:

ROLL TIDE.

Well said, if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...then do something for 3 hours that will matter. Leave football to the dumb people like us who give a damn. (Sorry, i will be in a bad mood till i get my tickets).

EABAMA said:
Kc said:
TheChief said:

ROLL TIDE.

Well said, if it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...then do something for 3 hours that will matter. Leave football to the dumb people like us who give a damn. (Sorry, i will be in a bad mood till i get my tickets).

This is going to be my topic. And if you hate me then don't read the topic! hahaah
EABAMA - You have a right to be pissed! And you have a right to spend $1000 tickets for the nosebleed section. And you have the right to waste an entire weekend for a game! You know why "TheChief".... 'cause we live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and love SPORTS!
hahah Always wanted to say that! :D
AND I GIVE A DAMN!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Man talk about an angry thread. The one thing you can say about people in the south, sec fans, and sports fans we're a passionate bunch!

EABAMA said:
the_rolltide said:
OK....when i meant "I GIVE A DAMN!!!" I meant it in a nice way!!!! :D

OOOO, for a minute there i didn't think you gave a damn :D

HAHA
I was agreeing with you! You said, "Leave football to the dumb people like us who give a damn." And i said that i do give a damn.
Maybe im the dumb one now. Cause i think im lost! HA. And Optimus its not a angry topic. Its one filled with love of sports and ALABAMA! :D

Back
Top Bottom