| FTBL Coke coming back to BDS

jack-daniels.jpg
lg_new_coke_logo.jpg

Old friends reunited.

Supergenius said:
Damn! First we lost Zeigler Hot Dogs and now this? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RTR

Well, all the drink machines around campus will be Pepsi now, no more Coke... so you've got that going for you. I wish they had done that while I was in school though so that I could get Dr. Peppers before class, instead of Sprite or Coke. :roll:

Its purely superstition, but Pepsi WAS served during the darkest era in our football program. Coke, through the glory years.

Porter said:
Supergenius said:

RTR

Well, all the drink machines around campus will be Pepsi now, no more Coke... so you've got that going for you. I wish they had done that while I was in school though so that I could get Dr. Peppers before class, instead of Sprite or Coke. :roll:

Couldn't do the Sprite thing...had to have some Caffeine.
I had to drink Coke as well...even though I wanted DP
:cry:

Doe says all you sissies need to lay off the Coke, Pepsi, DP, and Sprites.

He says you need to drink a man's drink. Good old fashioned Lemonade!!!!

Pepsi tastes like syrup. At least for my first ever home Bama game I'll have coke instead of Pepsi. The only Bama game I saw was at the Rose bowl (the beginning of the end) vs. UCLA - they served Pepsi! And, the only time I went to Legion Field I saw Pink Floyd -I won't tell you what they served, but it was colorful.

shiloh said:
Pepsi tastes like syrup. At least for my first ever home Bama game I'll have coke instead of Pepsi. The only Bama game I saw was at the Rose bowl (the beginning of the end) vs. UCLA - they served Pepsi! And, the only time I went to Legion Field I saw Pink Floyd -I won't tell you what they served, but it was colorful.

I was served the same thing at both Legion Field and Death Valley.

Porter said:
Supergenius said:

RTR

Yeah you really can't beat a Dr. Pepper. Mr. Pibb is like Dr. Pepper's black sheep brother.

Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Supergenius said:

RTR

Yeah you really can't beat a Dr. Pepper. Mr. Pibb is like Dr. Pepper's black sheep brother.

Its DP's redheaded stepchild...a ginger...

Supergenius said:
LBS said:
Its purely superstition, but Pepsi WAS served during the darkest era in our football program. Coke, through the glory years.

Black and white tv's were prevalent during the glory years as well but I do not wish to buy one.

RTR

Ooh! Thanks for reminding me. I think my Mom has one still in her attic. Anything for win. :D

A 6 win season does not look better in HD. 10 wins in Black and White are always beautiful. :)

Back
Top Bottom