| FTBL Coach Saban's Monday Press Conference...

• Thread starter CRIMSONTUSKS.COM BLOG
  • Start date
Thanks, RTB.

It was good to get Coach Saban's take on the NC situation and, is it just me or did CNS look exhausted in that presser. Here we go at 8-0!

bamanaf said:
Thanks, RTB.

It was good to get Coach Saban's take on the NC situation and, is it just me or did CNS look exhausted in that presser. Here we go at 8-0!

He didn't look exhausted to me but I think he has to calm himself as much as possible before Ian R. asks his usual mundane, senseless questions. He (Ian) reminds me of the guy Chris Farley used to play on Saturday Night Live where he hosted his own show and would ask, "Hey do you remember when {this or that happened}? That was great!".

I did hear a couple of new voices in the room today and did not recognize the guys who was asking about the rankings and a three-way tie at the end of the season. Did anyone else recognize him?

bamafan4ever said:
bamanaf said:
Thanks, RTB.

He didn't look exhausted to me but I think he has to calm himself as much as possible before Ian R. asks his usual mundane, senseless questions. He (Ian) reminds me of the guy Chris Farley used to play on Saturday Night Live where he hosted his own show and would ask, "Hey do you remember when {this or that happened}? That was great!".

I did hear a couple of new voices in the room today and did not recognize the guys who was asking about the rankings and a three-way tie at the end of the season. Did anyone else recognize him?

I can't think of the guys name...Italian, I want to say...from The Tusk? At least that is who it sounded like to me...can't say for sure.

I'm sure the number of press passes have increased a lot as the season has progressed...we'll likely hear more and more voices we don't recognize as the coming weeks draw near.

TerryP said:
bamafan4ever said:
bamanaf said:
Thanks, RTB.

I can't think of the guys name...Italian, I want to say...from The Tusk? At least that is who it sounded like to me...can't say for sure.

I'm sure the number of press passes have increased a lot as the season has progressed...we'll likely hear more and more voices we don't recognize as the coming weeks draw near.

I never heard Vince today. The guy who asked about 3 unbeaten teams was Jeff Speegle... dude from ABC 33/40. He rarely asks anything that gets a productive/informative answer.

bamafan4ever said:

Was wondering if I was the only one. Ian drives me nuts with his questions. It's almost a sick version of Nancy Grace. :lol:

Caller of abducted dog calls in NG: "Nacy, my dog is missing and is wearing a blue collar. Please help us find him!"

NG: "Mr.Caller, I think we could help find your dog. Does he have colored collar or anything that would help?

Caller: "Um, yes Nancy. Like I mentioned earlier, he's wearing a blue collar. Also goes by the name Remus".

NG: "I see. Blue collar. Got it! Does he have any name that he goes by?"

^^UGLY

BAMA JAMMA said:
bamafan4ever said:

Was wondering if I was the only one. Ian drives me nuts with his questions. It's almost a sick version of Nancy Grace. :lol:

Caller of abducted dog calls in NG: "Nacy, my dog is missing and is wearing a blue collar. Please help us find him!"

NG: "Mr.Caller, I think we could help find your dog. Does he have colored collar or anything that would help?

Caller: "Um, yes Nancy. Like I mentioned earlier, he's wearing a blue collar. Also goes by the name Remus".

NG: "I see. Blue collar. Got it! Does he have any name that he goes by?"

^^UGLY

I do believe that has to be the most moronic woman I've ever seen host a TV show.

Porter said:
TerryP said:
bamafan4ever said:
bamanaf said:
Thanks, RTB.

I never heard Vince today. The guy who asked about 3 unbeaten teams was Jeff Speegle... dude from ABC 33/40. He rarely asks anything that gets a productive/informative answer.

Thanks...I knew I recognized it, but I don't listen to those guys at all compared to you P.

Step is easy to recognize..."What's up Coach?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom