| FTBL Coach DeBoer's introductory press conference. (UPDATE: Media Q&A added.)

alabama mike

Just Win Baby!
Aight, I have been out of pocket the last 24 hours with job responsibilities and have not heard when or where I can watch the introductory press conference for Coach DeBoer. Forgive me if this has already been asked but I didn’t see a thread on the topic. BTW, I will be watching from Ohio and on Direct.

I have enjoyed some of the points he's made here. Some things that really interest me so far are that he wants to build on the culture not tear it down and change it.

His point of changing the system he has on offense and defense to fit his players is a big one for me. Saban did that some but some of the OC's he hired struggled to feature some of our playmakers.

Can't win anything at a press conference but I appreciate him sharing some of his vision with us.

The "winning the news conference" narrative is so stupid, but I think this will be fun/exciting.
I agree to an extent. To a point it is always a script with a few (fill in the team or term.)

You can get a sense of how someone carries themselves in a pressure situation. We saw distance with fRan, timidness with Shula, and command with Saban.

He's comfortable. For such a whirlwind and the setting.

I agree to an extent. To a point it is always a script with a few (fill in the team or term.)

You can get a sense of how someone carries themselves in a pressure situation. We saw distance with fRan, timidness with Shula, and command with Saban.

He's comfortable. For such a whirlwind and the setting.
Yea, I didn't get a sense of trepidation in his speech. I enjoyed his connection and raw emotion, definitely can tell he connects with players and people.

That is the plan as of now.
I'll probably come down, my first time down in a long time.

I've had a lot of real-life issues crop up the last 2 years and haven't been to a game. All that is finally getting off my plate this month and I really wanna take a visit/drive again to see the team, the new coach, and see some of my buddies down there I haven't seen in 2 years now.

Back
Top Bottom