| FTBL Close Game

BarnBurner

Verified Member
I'm just glad we got out of Oxford with a win. The offense looked better with the exception of protection so hopefully we will get better as the season progresses. Now it's time to look forward to the UT game, Roll Tide!

JP Wilson looked AMAZING in this game, but the "D" was HORRIBLE!

Granted they made some nice plays in the 4th, but they also let Ole Miss run up and down the field 90% of the day.

Yeah, the kid came back in bounds to catch the ball, but our "D" let him catch it. Seemed like every last ditch pass by Ole Miss was complete.

We escaped. Great passing game and a nice running effort but the "D" almost gave it up.

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:

Granted they made some nice plays in the 4th, but they also let Ole Miss run up and down the field 90% of the day.

Yeah, the kid came back in bounds to catch the ball, but our "D" let him catch it. Seemed like every last ditch pass by Ole Miss was complete.

We escaped. Great passing game and a nice running effort but the "D" almost gave it up.

~Bryan

Thing is Mitchell should have had the int. Let the WR grab it.

BamaDelta said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Thing is Mitchell should have had the int. Let the WR grab it.

True enough, but we allowed them the chance to make that pass. We let them get a 4th and long and numerous 15+ yard passes on that drive. We allowed them a shot at a FG...and almost a win.

I agree with your original point though. :)

~Bryan

Ole Miss had a lot better players than I expected, only seeing some of their game against Florida. They have some pretty good skill players.

And Hardy made our OL look abysmal. :shock:

PS - LM intercepted it.

Outlaw said:
Ole Miss had a lot better players than I expected, only seeing some of their game against Florida. They have some pretty good skill players.

PS - LM intercepted it.

They also had Mccluster back he seems to be a big-time player. I think Ole Miss is much better than their record. They will give a few more teams fits.

Outlaw said:

PS - LM intercepted it.

Hardy is a stud. He was in on every other play. Is it just me or is the Ole Miss game turning into the Vandy game, they usually play us very close and seems like the last few years the Ole Miss game has come down to the last few seconds. I'm with yall, glad to get out of their with a "W".

Back
Top Bottom