| FTBL Clemson Game

G

Me and the wife are going to the Clemson game at the Geogia Dome, and was wondering if any of ya'll plan on meeting up before or after the game?

I'll be there but no plans pre or post game. I've never been to the Dome for a game before so not really sure what a good idea would be but I'm game to make an attempt. I'll be riding in on MARTA so we're pretty flexible

I rode MARTA to and from a Braves game in 2006 and it was great. Parking near our hotel was readily available and the trains run every few minutes. Its a great way to go to and from an event in ATL.

My wife and I are gonna stay in the Airport Hilton where they guarantee protected parking, they will provide free shuttle service to and from the airport where there is a MARTA station. There are 2 MARTA stations near the Dome.

I'm already fired up about the game, Bowden's gonna know I was there by the end of the game. :D

We are staying on the North side of town. I cant remember the name but its the stop north of Buckhead. The map shows a the MArta stop to be about a block from the hotle so we shouldnt have trouble getting anywhere we want to go.

There are all kind of activities pre-game. I had thought about going to Bama Bash, but for $55 a head I just don't know. Maybe my daughter and I could go and tell the rest of the fam we'll see them at the game. :wink:

http://www.cfack.com/EVENTS/tabid/57/Default.aspx

I really thought I'd take my time and leisurely get down there late afternoon. Now, it seems like it might be an all-day event.

Back
Top Bottom