| NEWS UA BOT contract approvals for DeBoer, Oats, etc...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
Going to just post some Twitter updates here on the terms/numbers... And while I hate giving any views to a couple of these leeches (not Kelly), I don't see too many others covering the meeting and posting the details on Twitter....

I'm shocked Byrne doesn't make more, a lot more actually. I assumed he was a $5M guy. One has to think the success honestly sits with that chair. Managing every sport, every budget, every incident, that goes through him I imagine, so to me that sounds like low pay for the work and travel that guy puts in.

I'm shocked Byrne doesn't make more, a lot more actually. I assumed he was a $5M guy.
Following the Covid cancellations and seeing different AD's and departments take different stances I fell into the rabbit hole of compensation, bonuses, and salaries for AD's.

At that time Conte (Texas) was the highest paid and he wasn't making half of that five million figure. He was just over two million, as I recall. He was hired at TX about the same time Bama hired Byrne. (I believe GB started at 1.5.)

Back
Top Bottom