| FTBL CFBPlayoff title trophy unveiled July 14th.

This reminds me of my trip to Ireland in 2008. Toured the Waterford Crystal Factory. Tour ends with a QA/Demo session with a Master Engraver. Told him he could go ahead and prepare several of the BCS Trophies for Bama since he would be getting orders very soon. :D

This reminds me of my trip to Ireland in 2008. Toured the Waterford Crystal Factory. Tour ends with a QA/Demo session with a Master Engraver. Told him he could go ahead and prepare several of the BCS Trophies for Bama since he would be getting orders very soon. :D

Always wanted to go there! I saw the Bear Bryant hat and the trophies in the museum at UA last year, they are incredible up close in personal, so I imagine it looks even more incredible to see the process.

That Master Engraver better get to it with those trophies!!

It's not going to be nearly as cool as the crystal football. They're gonna NFL it.

I'm thinking it's going to look something like one of the logo designs we saw about a year ago. We'll still get the crystal, along with the other three, for a total of five. Geesh...five freakin' trophies. :smh:

I still like this one though...

1.png

I'm thinking it's going to look something like one of the logo designs we saw about a year ago.
c01-sline-logo-30_001-4_3.jpg

that piece of crap looks like they took a piece of paper and rolled it into a cone shape and said, "yeah, that looks good. now let's put that on a black base and call it good."

i understand they want to distance themselves from the crystal football that has been the "poster-child" of winning the college football national championship and create their own brand.....but that thing just looks ridiculous.

Well at least the AP Poll will continue the crystal ball but that new BCS trophy is horrid. That is seriously awful. It looks like the damn leg lamp from a Christmas Story.

Back
Top Bottom