| FTBL Can we get this thing started already?!?!

Bamapossum

Verified Member
The SEC nation is tugging at the reins so hard that they will break any minute.

The news people (I can't call them reporters or journalists) are so busy sniffing around for ANYTHING to satiate the appetite of the fans that they are down to publishing the menu at the Bryant Hall snackbar.

One more week of this insanity and they'll be publishing horoscopes for the returning starters. Sadly, they'll sell every paper they print it in and get 1,000,000,000 hits on their websites. "Feisty Pisces Won't Flop if the Tide Rises."

They will have already tailed every solid player and started working on the freshman for negative angles... "Marquis Maze Gets Back an Extra Quarter in Change and Doesn't Give it Back!" subtitle: "How Bad is Bama's Discipline Problem?"

That will be followed on the boards by the regular posters...

"I don't care what anybody says. If a boy will steal a quarter, he'll steal a car! I say put that kind of scum off the team now!"

and from the Barn...

"I gess he kin youse that kwarter to by him a Icekream kone!!!"

Just kick the stinking ball already!!! I'm tired of the BS! I want to see somebody put on gasoline underwear, set their hair on fire, and go blow somebody up!!!

;flame ;j;l; *barner )GA &*&*& ,$

Umm did you read over your post..? sound like you got a million things running in your head... jumbled mess :) hurt my head to read that.

Atlanta_Tider said:
callahan said:
Umm did you read over your post..? sound like you got a million things running in your head... jumbled mess :) hurt my head to read that.
Its just a late night Tallapoosa ramblin! He will settle down and sort it out better after the 1st win of the season! :D
lol yea.

Makes sense to me, but I'm a little biased.

I'm just tired of the media circus and I want to see some football besides that Canadian crap they've shown lately.

Who in the heck could honestly cheer for a team called the "Alouettes"?

I want to see some real football!!!! I want to see Jimmy Johns hit somebody on a return! I want to see some Western Carolina kid walk toward the wrong sideline looking out of his earhole and blowing bloody snot bubbles!!!

GIVE ME FOOTBALLLLLLL!!!!!! NOW!!!!

getting...dizzy...head hurts...must focus.

I think I am having withdrawal symptoms...Call a referee...I mean a doctor....

Google got it first try....

Alouette, gentille Alouette
Alouette je te plumerai
Alouette je te plumerai
Je te plumerai la tête
Je te plumerai la tête
Et la tête, et la tête
Alouette, Alouette
O-o-o-o-oh
Alouette je te plumerai

English Translation: Alouette means "Lark", so you will find it is much harder to sing this song in English since "lark" has only one syllable, while Alouette has four. The song is actually about "plucking" the feathers (plumage) from a lark, presumably in preparation for cooking. A lark is considered to be a small "game bird" (a game bird is a bird considered to be suitable for food, like the coot, dove, grouse, hazel hen, mud hen, partridge, pigeon, plover, quail, rail, snipe, thrush, and woodcock).

TRANSLATION:...Lark, nice Lark (or Lark, lovely Lark)
Lark, I am going to pluck you
I am going to pluck your head,
And the head, and the head,
O-o-o-o-oh
-----------------------------------------------------

So let's all cheer for the plucked larks!!!

Bamapossum said:
Google got it first try....

Alouette je te plumerai
Alouette je te plumerai
Je te plumerai la tête
Je te plumerai la tête
Et la tête, et la tête
Alouette, Alouette
O-o-o-o-oh
Alouette je te plumerai

English Translation: Alouette means "Lark", so you will find it is much harder to sing this song in English since "lark" has only one syllable, while Alouette has four. The song is actually about "plucking" the feathers (plumage) from a lark, presumably in preparation for cooking. A lark is considered to be a small "game bird" (a game bird is a bird considered to be suitable for food, like the coot, dove, grouse, hazel hen, mud hen, partridge, pigeon, plover, quail, rail, snipe, thrush, and woodcock).

TRANSLATION:...Lark, nice Lark (or Lark, lovely Lark)
Lark, I am going to pluck you
And the head, and the head,
O-o-o-o-oh
-----------------------------------------------------

So let's all cheer for the plucked larks!!!

LMFAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Bamapossum said:
Makes sense to me, but I'm a little biased.

I'm just tired of the media circus and I want to see some football besides that Canadian crap they've shown lately.

Who in the heck could honestly cheer for a team called the "Alouettes"?

I want to see some real football!!!! I want to see Jimmy Johns hit somebody on a return! I want to see some Western Carolina kid walk toward the wrong sideline looking out of his earhole and blowing bloody snot bubbles!!!

Someone give Possum an Oreo and some milk...or better yet, some Golden Flake potato chips and a coke.

Bamapossum said:
I want to see Jimmy Johns hit somebody on a return! I want to see some Western Carolina kid walk toward the wrong sideline looking out of his earhole and blowing bloody snot bubbles!!!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only a few more days... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom