| FTBL booooooooooooo.........

I remember some bland "hey diddle diddle run up the middle" playcalls when Coach Bryant was at the helm, guess it never did any good for him , huh? Hard to do anything when the players do not execute at crucial times. Hell lets just make JPW pass on every down, how many interceptions would that cause?

We are not a great time right now, plain and simple.

Can someone explain to me why you should sqwib kick the ball after half time and set Auburn up with the ball on the 45 yard line. Kick the damn ball deep and let our defense stop em around the 20 yard line. Please help us understand that kind of play call. That kind of free yardage can screw you in the end. We were barely losing at that point.. Why do you want to give up that many free yards?????????????? Help me understand this. This is a Serious question. Please dont respond in a negative answer. We just need some logical explanation. Thank you,
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE

bamanaf said:
Can someone explain to me why you should sqwib kick the ball after half time and set Auburn up with the ball on the 45 yard line. Kick the damn ball deep and let our defense stop em around the 20 yard line. Please help us understand that kind of play call. That kind of free yardage can screw you in the end. We were barely losing at that point.. Why do you want to give up that many free yards?????????????? Help me understand this. This is a Serious question. Please dont respond in a negative answer. We just need some logical explanation. Thank you,
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE
Coaches get paid to make those kinda calls all the time.

bamanaf said:
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE

lol!!! my dad threw the remote at the wall after that kick to start the 2nd half....i was laughing for like 5min.

bamanaf said:
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE

It's environmental, really. The sqwkwibbb kicks stay closer to the ground and don't run the risk of knocking pigeons from the sky. That's why sky kicks are sometimes referred to as squab kicks.

Glad you asked.

RTR,

Tim

ACL11190 said:
bamanaf said:
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE

lol!!! my dad threw the remote at the wall after that kick to start the 2nd half....i was laughing for like 5min.
I was on the phone with my dad and he was ribbing me hard about Saban and his money, Dad is a GT man and shut right up when I mentioned how Richt was his daddy! :evil:

It Takes Eleven said:
bamanaf said:
ROOLLLL TIDDEEEE

It's environmental, really. The sqwkwibbb kicks stay closer to the ground and don't run the risk of knocking pigeons from the sky. That's why sky kicks are sometimes referred to as squab kicks.

Glad you asked.

RTR,

Tim
When Tim says piegon, he means the one that flys around the stadium before the game.

bamadezz said:
I feel the pain. I just don't think it's all Saban's fault. He is playing what he was dealt.

You have to give him time. I can't stand when Bama fans start screaming bloody murder over the coach. Did you really expect a NC, or even a SEC championship? If so, I'm sorry. I don't the rest of us did... :|

Exactly. And to all you people who think we'll win a NC in the next 2 years. You're idiots.

NC's aren't easy to come by. It's stupid to think that just because we are BAMA, we have a birthright to the NC.

Alot of things have to go right to get to another NC. Be realistic and patient.

Those are hilarious, funny answers but hopefully next year our coaches wont make those kind of (GAME_COSTING) decisions. You know maybe if we would have kicked the ball off deep, like we should of done ,we could of won the game. When you dont have good player syou need to make up for it in logical play calls. Hopefully someone will ask Saban about this retarded play call...

bamanaf said:
Those are hilarious, funny answers but hopefully next year our coaches wont make those kind of (GAME_COSTING) decisions. You know maybe if we would have kicked the ball off deep, like we should of done ,we could of won the game. When you dont have good player syou need to make up for it in logical play calls. Hopefully someone will ask Saban about this retarded play call...
Hell you should call Mal in the morning and tell him you found the answers to ALL his troubles!

bamanaf said:

Not kicking the ball off deep to start the second half was a game costing decision? :roll:

kayleighsdad said:
bamadezz said:
I feel the pain. I just don't think it's all Saban's fault. He is playing what he was dealt.

You have to give him time. I can't stand when Bama fans start screaming bloody murder over the coach. Did you really expect a NC, or even a SEC championship? If so, I'm sorry. I don't the rest of us did... :|

Exactly. And to all you people who think we'll win a NC in the next 2 years. You're idiots.

NC's aren't easy to come by. It's stupid to think that just because we are BAMA, we have a birthright to the NC.

Correct!! As sad as it is to say we may NEVER get another NC. I certainly hope thats not true, but look how this year has gone, anyone can lose, anyone can win, and I believe the future holds more of this years style of football. That makes it just that much harder to do it and with the playing field getting more even don't even look for one, lets focus on the SEC and the barn.

Please folks, just give us a couple of years. I know it is not easy but realize that we are still dealing with mishandling of the program. We are heading in the right direction now and it will take some time. Everyone just needs to calm down and prepare for a bright future. It does not happen over night.

OxfordBamaFan said:
kayleighsdad said:
bamadezz said:

Correct!! As sad as it is to say we may NEVER get another NC. I certainly hope thats not true, but look how this year has gone, anyone can lose, anyone can win, and I believe the future holds more of this years style of football. That makes it just that much harder to do it and with the playing field getting more even don't even look for one, lets focus on the SEC and the barn.

I agree.

Does that make me happy with losing? No.

But, things are different now than they were in the 60's and 70's.

We can't move forward until we quit living in the past. We've got to be realistic.

bamanaf said:
Argo,

It could have been. It definitely didnt help the Alabama Crimson Tide any! :roll:

How do you know that the Auburn return guy wouldn't have taken it back for a touchdown? You don't. So it very well could have helped Bama.

Auburn didn't score on that drive did they? I didn't think so.

Do you ever get tired of pissing and moaning? Has it changed ANYTHING at all?

Back
Top Bottom