| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Better Call Saul

Things to look for in that episode.

We got a fly cameo.

Loved the reference to Jules referencing Caine.

Also the light switch was symbolic of the switch from Jimmy to Saul(temporarily) then back to Jimmy. He is not ready to become Saul full time yet, once he is, his last act will be to turn off that switch on his way out the door of the firm.

He had a stroke, which put him in wheelchair, so unless he gave him something to cause the stroke.

I am thinking he just hijacks the delivery truck or sets it up so it gets caught by the cops. They are smuggling the dope inside the tires. He was creating a homemade spike strip with the nails through the garden hose. Maybe this is where we get introduced to Hank and Gomez in BCS, we know they have been cast for this season.

Also, this is how he comes to the attention of Gus, who I think he will meet in final episode of this season.

He had a stroke, which put him in wheelchair, so unless he gave him something to cause the stroke.

I am thinking he just hijacks the delivery truck or sets it up so it gets caught by the cops. They are smuggling the dope inside the tires. He was creating a homemade spike strip with the nails through the garden hose. Maybe this is where we get introduced to Hank and Gomez in BCS, we know they have been cast for this season.

Also, this is how he comes to the attention of Gus, who I think he will meet in final episode of this season.
Thanks, I either missed it or forgot how Salamanca got in the wheelchair. Thought this show would be o.k., but it's turned out to be good, not quite BB good but pretty damn good in its on right.

Back
Top Bottom