| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Better Call Saul

Last night's mid-season finale was such an excellent episode...til the very end. Did not like that crap at all. That was just too...convenient, and that particular deserved better than that. We all know that one more character will be on her way out, soon. We know it, but it won't be easy to watch. I hope Gilligan does better with her than with the victim last night.
Pretty sure Lalo survives. Even though he's not in BB, Saul mentions him.

...meh.

Maybe I expected too much from the 2nd half of final season. Kept waiting for it to get better. But after Lalo shot Howard it just seemed like a series of B&W episodes trying too hard to answer questions and tie up loose ends - which quickly became BORING.

...meh.

Maybe I expected too much from the 2nd half of final season. Kept waiting for it to get better. But after Lalo shot Howard it just seemed like a series of B&W episodes trying too hard to answer questions and tie up loose ends - which quickly became BORING.

Sorry, I completely disagree. This was GREAT! Especially after his one-time role in Seinfeld, if you would have told me then that twenty-five years later both Bob Odenkirk and Carol Burnett would be involved in one of TV's most dramatic scenes, I would have recommended that rehab center Jesse went to in Breaking Bad, Season 2.

And the black and white...the two little, not very noticeable pieces of color, one for each of the last two shows...WOW! BOOM!

Back
Top Bottom