| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Better Call Saul

I'd have to go back and watch it again, but I think it was Hank's partner that suggested it was due to stroke. Perhaps Mike had something to do with it...

I'm loving the show, they've done a great job with the story.

Next season will be the last one. I wonder if that is when Walt and/or Jesse pop up. From what I have heard, the final season will be approximately one year before the beginning of the events of Breaking Bad.

Lemme get this straight...We only get ten episodes per season, and we had to wait, what, eighteen months for Season 5. And that's the season finale?!? Does Season 6 begin next week?

Well, I guess if there's good news is that there will be thirteen episodes in the final season. Good wrap up here (spoilers here).

Last night's mid-season finale was such an excellent episode...til the very end. Did not like that crap at all. That was just too...convenient, and that particular deserved better than that. We all know that one more character will be on her way out, soon. We know it, but it won't be easy to watch. I hope Gilligan does better with her than with the victim last night.

Yup. Was H's exit convenient? I suppose so. Shocking? Without a doubt. Did the character deserve better? Maybe. But the "sting" had played out. Perhaps Gilligan didn't have any more use for him it being the final season. Maybe he needed to get him out of the way to make room for a different focus for last half of season. And I agree. We know what's coming. Watching her go out will be hard. I really like her character.

Yup. Was H's exit convenient? I suppose so. Shocking? Without a doubt. Did the character deserve better? Maybe. But the "sting" had played out. Perhaps Gilligan didn't have any more use for him it being the final season. Maybe he needed to get him out of the way to make room for a different focus for last half of season. And I agree. We know what's coming. Watching her go out will be hard. I really like her character.

Absolutely! We're going to spend all of July waiting and wondering, and even though we know it's coming, we'll still be taken by surprise when she goes.

Back
Top Bottom