| FTBL Barrett Sallee's "Hot takes" from the spring of this year."

Barrett is wrong again!!!!

3vfs9e.jpg

Like most that predict....if they ever get 50%+ right....they are hailed a psychic...
If they chose to forsee bama to lose...saban to retire...the dynasty to be over..... they are
hailed "a visionary".... until....results...than proven a AU homer

Like most that predict....if they ever get 50%+ right....they are hailed a psychic...

This was posted on the rant on 9/13/23 The Wednesday after we lost to Texas. Tongue and cheek, I'm sure but dude said God came to him in a dream and this was his prediction.

He came to me in a dream and showed me His plan for the remainder of the 2023 Alabama football season. We win out, defeat undefeated Georgia in the SEC Championship Game, and play Texas in a rematch for the national championship. The game is tied 21-21 going into the fourth, the quarter in which we pull away thanks to some Texas mistakes and win 42-21.

And a huge Braves Fan to boot. Just one more thing that @Brandon Van de Graaff dislikes about him.

Ha... He used to do a weekly hit WJOX (maybe still does?), and the first 5 minutes was always, "Braves are going to win the World Series!" talk... But I view him as an unserious reporter who is terrible at hiding a bias, yet also harmless. Unlike many others who are similar to him, I don't think he's a bad guy... I just think he's (really) bad at his job.

This was posted on the rant on 9/13/23 The Wednesday after we lost to Texas. Tongue and cheek, I'm sure but dude said God came to him in a dream and this was his prediction.

He came to me in a dream and showed me His plan for the remainder of the 2023 Alabama football season. We win out, defeat undefeated Georgia in the SEC Championship Game, and play Texas in a rematch for the national championship. The game is tied 21-21 going into the fourth, the quarter in which we pull away thanks to some Texas mistakes and win 42-21.
Sounds like a good take on a rematch

I met him in 2000. I ran into him a few times between then and...I want to say '02. He was working with media relations at Auburn at the time. He's not a bad guy. Likeable chap.
Never met him, but like you and @Brandon Van de Graaff said, he is likeable. He is just bad at hiding any bias AT ALL!! On the non sports side, he has dealt with seizures and some have been pretty bad. He has talked about his struggles on Twitter. My wife had epilepsy and dealt with seizures up until 1989 when she underwent an exploratory brain surgery to remove the part of her temporal lobe that was misfiring. She has been seizure free since!

Back
Top Bottom