| FTBL BAMA vs Vandy game thread...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
Our red zone was a a lackluster performance to say the least. Vandy helped beat themselves for the most part with hair brained penalties. JPW will need to step into his throws to beat ARK he was off to say the least..

Our run game looked outstanding, our receiver's missed some catchable balls others were just over thrown by the QB.

We will need to make big improvements to beat ARK, Vandy is an ok team at best.. 3 or 4 plays we would have been beaten or tied.. We only scored twice out of what 6 times in the red zone..

Our offense line did an outstanding job today!

I'm glad (I think) of one thing. The next few weeks we'll be back to playing smash mouth football teams rather than all this west coast offense stuff.

Bring on the piggies.

Optimus said:
Our red zone was a a lackluster performance to say the least. Vandy helped beat themselves for the most part with hair brained penalties. JPW will need to step into his throws to beat ARK he was off to say the least..

Our run game looked outstanding, our receiver's missed some catchable balls others were just over thrown by the QB.

We will need to make big improvements to beat ARK, Vandy is an ok team at best.. 3 or 4 plays we would have been beaten or tied.. We only scored twice out of what 6 times in the red zone..

Our offense line did an outstanding job today!

I could not agree with you more JT....

Back
Top Bottom