| FTBL BAMA vs Vandy game thread...

• Thread starter imported_Porter
  • Start date
John Parker just threw a bullet into Hall.

JPW looks horrid one play and an all-star the next. Gotta find some consistency. The drops are not helping either.

Are we DOOMED to never have a good offense. :roll:

Same as last year. Vandy bringing pressure, pressure, pressure, but instead of running max protect and having a RB in to block, we spread the field and give JPW no time to throw. Our WRs are better than their DBs if we have time to let them get open.

I was really hoping that by bringing in Nick Saban, we would no longer have the kind of team that was happy to just run the draw and go in at the half up by 10 on a team like Vandy. I guess that hope was just a pipe dream. :?

I like the concervative call inside the 10 with 3 seconds left. This is a game that could easily be 17-10 or 17-14 or whatever. The passing has been horrible on both sides of the ball. I agree with Saban here in kicking and taking the points.

We have alot of work that needs to be done before we can compete with the big boys. (UT, AU, UGA, LSU, Arkansas)

rtauburnsucks said:
I like the concervative call inside the 10 with 3 seconds left. This is a game that could easily be 17-10 or 17-14 or whatever. The passing has been horrible on both sides of the ball. I agree with Saban here in kicking and taking the points.

We have alot of work that needs to be done before we can compete with the big boys. (UT, AU, UGA, LSU, Arkansas)
Your so right Carl

Back
Top Bottom