| FTBL Bama vs. Miami Roll Call

Dang guys, I’m sorry. We pulled in a sports bar downtown for lunch and the wife’s car got broke in to. Smashed our passenger glass completely out then raked it down the door and scratched the hell out of it. Waited 2 hours for a cop that never showed since her purse and a bunch of stuff was stolen. Got here in the stadium right at the national anthem. I hate I missed you guys. Damn. I was looking forward to meeting you all. Especially the legendary 50+…

I love the end zone seats at any stadium. Love seeing receiver routes. Hard to beat!

I hate that man. Hope y'all were able to enjoy the game despite getting Atlanta'd.

Thanks sir. We got in the stadium just as the anthem started. The cops called about a minute in to the game. Waited over 2 hours for them in the parking lot/crime scene. Game was a blast once we got in! Hate I missed my fellow RTB members. I’ll find you guys at a home game!
View attachment 18733

Will make another meeting. We all know where ramma jamma is. No confusing where we can say hi at all

sorry. Again bout car. A real pisser

Thanks sir. We got in the stadium just as the anthem started. The cops called about a minute in to the game. Waited over 2 hours for them in the parking lot/crime scene. Game was a blast once we got in! Hate I missed my fellow RTB members. I’ll find you guys at a home game!
View attachment 18733
Well, there's your evidence right there. The inner city thief left his copy of John Adams in your car. Have it dusted for prints.

Back
Top Bottom