| FTBL BAMA-UT PREDICT THE SCORE

I look for a very high scoring affair, unlike the last 3 games which were 13-17,6-3,and 13-16. Tennessee is averaging alot of points per game and giving up alot as well. I just dont think we are playing well enough right now to pull out a win against a superior team as far as talent is concerned.

Tennessee 34
Alabama 24

As much as i hate it i just dont see it. But hopefully this will be Saban's come out game, where he gets his first signature win in a rivalry game.There is one for sure thing in this game saturday-Ainge is the most overrated QB in country. If Alabama can get pressure on him and force some key turnovers we have a chance.

THE University of Alabama Crimson Tide - 99
the yoonivercitee uf tinnasea - negative 43

-----------------------------------------------------

Realistic pic UT 34 Bama 28

BAMA - 14

VOLS - 10

I'm aiming for a game in which neither team is really clicking. Vols go up 7-0 in the 2nd half and Bama ties it up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Vols put 3 more up at 3:21 in the 4th. Bama drives the short field(due to Javier Arenas...Why do people insist on kicking to him??) JP throws the game winner to Nick Walker in the back of the endzone with 40 seconds to go.

At least it sounds good, right?

Tider 27 said:
Porterhouse said:
BAMA- 24
Tennessee- 30

What's up with the trend of picking against Bama this season? I thought you were one who can't pick against your own team? :lol:

Bama - 20

Tennessee - 17

As a result of a shocker, the Defense comes to play.

I think you have me confused with Randy.

Back
Top Bottom