| FTBL Bama staff question?

I am too, what can I say I went to school in Alabama, no pun intended, just a fact! At least I didn't go to the barn,I pull for Vandy except when we play them and I pull for whoever is playing Tennessee and Phat Phil, my blood runs Crimsom RED and I look for better times at Bama

bamarama007 said:
I am too, what can I say I went to school in Alabama, no pun intended, just a fact! At least I didn't go to the barn,I pull for Vandy except when we play them and I pull for whoever is playing Tennessee and Phat Phil, my blood runs Crimsom RED and I look for better times at Bama

I went to school in Alabama as well. As did most of the board. Strange how we mange to communicate clearly while you struggle then isn't it?

Defending your BAMA allegiance when it hasn't been questioned? Hmm, two oddities in one post.

bamarama007 said:
I guess in a few years if Saban has a losing season ya'll will abandon him like ya'll did Shula, Bear would be ashamned of the Bama fan base.

The above statement does not qualify as a "discussion of Bama football." It is, however, the type of statement that many of us long time members "have to tolerate."

One more point : IF we win 7 games this year .......Saban did it and gets credit,if we lose 7 its Shulas fault..........I don't think this will happen, I think we can win 8 games this year regardless of who is coach, but we should have given Shula more time under the circumstances

bamarama007 said:
REGER60 , living so ,so close to Vandy, how to you think the game will turn out?

I doubt that living close to Vandy makes me any more of an expert on the outcome of the game than anyone else. I did hear an interview with Bobby Johnson this morning and he sounded no more or less enthusiastic than he ever has about any of his teams.

I do know that if the final score has anything to do with which team is better coached and arrives at the stadium better prepared, my money would be on Saban.

We do, however have game this weekend and there will be plenty of time to discuss Vanderbilt starting on Sunday.

bamarama007 said:
One more point : IF we win 7 games this year .......Saban did it and gets credit,if we lose 7 its Shulas fault..........I don't think this will happen, I think we can win 8 games this year regardless of who is coach, but we should have given Shula more time under the circumstances

Under what circumstances? Leaving a team devoid of discipline and defensive personnel?

AlaphaMale said:
bamarama007 said:
I guess in a few years if Saban has a losing season ya'll will abandon him like ya'll did Shula, Bear would be ashamned of the Bama fan base.

Lenny is ashamed of your grammar/spelling.

LMAO :D didnt know you had wit, thought you were all business! :wink:

Lenny Kozlowski said:
AlaphaMale said:
bamarama007 said:

Lenny is ashamed of your grammar/spelling.

LMAO :D didnt know you had wit, thought you were all business! :wink:

I thought I was all wit with no business. Now I have to rethink my whole outlook. :?

:D

Back
Top Bottom