| FTBL Bama staff question?

bamarama007 said:
devoid of discipline, it has gotten worse under Saban or so it appears and on defense,Bama always has a little depth, aint Saban going to Shulas recruits to help.

Well, if you want to use that logic it was Shula's players that got in trouble. ;scr

AlaphaMale said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
AlaphaMale said:
bamarama007 said:
I guess in a few years if Saban has a losing season ya'll will abandon him like ya'll did Shula, Bear would be ashamned of the Bama fan base.

Lenny is ashamed of your grammar/spelling.

LMAO :D didnt know you had wit, thought you were all business! :wink:

I thought I was all wit with no business. Now I have to rethink my whole outlook. :?

:D

We need to save this post. I do believe it may be the first instance of Alapha using emoticons.

Bama Bo said:
AlaphaMale said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
AlaphaMale said:
bamarama007 said:
I guess in a few years if Saban has a losing season ya'll will abandon him like ya'll did Shula, Bear would be ashamned of the Bama fan base.

Lenny is ashamed of your grammar/spelling.

LMAO :D didnt know you had wit, thought you were all business! :wink:

I thought I was all wit with no business. Now I have to rethink my whole outlook. :?

:D

We need to save this post. I do believe it may be the first instance of Alapha using emoticons.

I did use one once. I was banned for it though.

Bama Bo said:
bamarama007 said:
you still have nice boobs , from your picture.

Those are shoulder blades. the boobs are in front which is turned away from you.

I'm purplexed and solarplexed. I can't figure if Banamarama007's having a Cruel Summer or if he's the Spy Who Loved Alaphahalahaha. Admiring another man's shoulder blades. That's just not right, senator, and it won't play in Idaho or La Vergne.

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
Bama Bo said:
bamarama007 said:
you still have nice boobs , from your picture.

Those are shoulder blades. the boobs are in front which is turned away from you.

I'm purplexed and solarplexed. I can't figure if Banamarama007's having a Cruel Summer or if he's the Spy Who Loved Alaphahalahaha. Admiring another man's shoulder blades. That's just not right, senator, and it won't play in Idaho or La Vergne.

RTR,

Tim

Nice! :D

Just because someone is an UA alum does not mean they are entitled to be hired over more competent people who happened to graduate from another college or university.

like some of the spies Meyer's trying to get into Alabama as we speak!
sure looks that way oh well guess meyers is a typical yankee

Back
Top Bottom