| FTBL Bama Michigan matchup

This is interesting time to do that. I would've wait until playoff to do that.

I don't really know why it popped back into the news, but they were trying all season... I think it was reported too, that it was basically pulled and shelved pending some resolution Harbaugh's issues... But they've been wanting to lock him down. He wants out, IF he can get out (to a situation he likes), so he's in no hurry to sign anything anyway.

and Look at the scores since the suspension.
Bingo! That is the stat to look at. Stands to reason the primary stealing of signs would be that of the opponents offense. Minnesota with 10 points was the only opponent in double digits scoring prior to his dismissal. Gave up 47 points in 8 games with him and 76 in 4 games without him. Granted , the last three were the toughest on their schedule, but.......SEVEN games with the opponent scoring in single digits!?

Last edited:
A LOT of folks on here think that (but they won't own up to it now)

I had been on the OL most of the season. IMO, that was the weak link to our offense. Early on, they were very slow getting off the ball. What people do not realize for the most part it is that the OL takes the longest amount of time to jell. As the season has progressed, the OL has been a much improved unit. There continued hard work and practice is the difference in this team.

From some delusional Michigan fan on fb. He calls himself Kookie Monster, and he posted this in the All We Talk Is College Football page:

1. Milroe is a running threat. So is JJ

2. Milroe has a deep ball that has worked of late (look at Auburn final play).

JJ has a far better overall completion % and rating.

I would trade 5 to 7 mid-level 15-20 yard passes an entire game than 1 deep ball to save your season

Michigan's secondary defense is far superior to ANYONE Milroe has thrown against, including Georgia

Michigan by 13.

Wow... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom