| PRO šŸˆ Bama in the NFL - 2023 season thread

CJ and Anthony are having same experience. That's to be expected

Yeah, it comes with the territory. In some situations, I think it's ok to let these guys take over immediately, in others, I think it's probably wise to let him sit behind a vet and learn for a bit... but those days are pretty much done when it comes to top 10 picks. In re: to Bryce, I don't think it will hinder him a bit.

Man I wish the 49ers had taken Mac Jones in the draft... He may enjoy NE area better, but for his career, he'd have been in a much better situation in San Francisco. That's not to say we won't be ok with the Patriots too, but he'd have been surrounded by all the best chess pieces and a perfect offensive scheme for him out by the Bay.

Not worth starting a separate NFL thread, so I'll just throw it in here... but that was an impressive win on the road by the Dolphins to open the year. They started off on fire 3-0 last year too, before Tua got his first concussion against the Bengals and then they never really fully recovered from that... If he can stay healthy this year, they could be a force. Especially with Jalen Ramsey awaiting a playoff run return.

Didnā€™t watch any of this game today, butā€¦

Andā€¦

Didn't watch a whole lot of football today, but glad the Bama guys had a good day. Excited to see how Ryans and the Texans progress through the year. They have a ton of young talent everywhere, and should get better as they get more and more reps. Also want Ryans to do well(but not too well, know what I mean?) in his first season, I expect big things from him as a head coach.

I took my boys to the Falcons game yesterday to see Bryce. Looked good and poised sometimes, sometimes I think he felt he had to try and do it all to the point of forcing some mistakes. But I guess he's used to that... just Bama had a little more talent around him. That rb they picked up from the Eagles looks to be a bright spot, if he only had better receivers.

Back
Top Bottom