| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

Bama players with an injury today...ā€¦.

New York Jets linebackers C.J. Mosley was ruled out against the Bills after suffering a groin injury in the fourth quarter. Mosely was in the middle of a stellar debut for the Jets, scoring on a pick-six, recovering a fumble and recording a pass defensed.

Rookie defensive tackle Quinnen Williams left Sunday's game with an ankle injury.

Washington Redskins defensive tackle Jonathan Allen sustained a left knee injury.

I just don't understand how a team that has Ryan, Julio, Calvin, and Devonta Freeman can be so bad. Is it the coach? The Oline? The defense? A little of all 3? Ryan is not an elite QB like Brady or Mahomes, but they should at least be able to win games.

I just don't understand how a team that has Ryan, Julio, Calvin, and Devonta Freeman can be so bad. Is it the coach? The Oline? The defense? A little of all 3? Ryan is not an elite QB like Brady or Mahomes, but they should at least be able to win games.

I have always said Matt Ryan was not the answer. Infuriated me we paid him $100M without him winning a Super Bowl. He has more than enough weapons, but yet he is a turnover machine.

O-line is horrible and the defense is worse .

We have a Pro Bowl Center, a solid left tackle that has played for years with this team, and the two new guys. One got hurt yesterday.

The defense needs a pass rush. Vic Beasley sucks. Our linebackers and defensive backs are decent enough to help win games, but the freaking offense should score more than twelve points. Yesterday was more pathetic than the days when we used to win two games a year.

Back
Top Bottom