| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

Ā» Derrick Henry is the first player in NFL history to have two games of at least 180 rush yards in the same postseason. He had 182 rush yards in the Titans' Wild Card Round win and 195 rush yards in their victory over the Ravens. Henry has more rush yards (561) in his first four career playoff games than any other player in the Super Bowl era.

Ā» Derrick Henry inspired some speed across the field on his 66-yard run that set up his touchdown pass to Corey Davis. According to Next Gen Stats, Henry reached 20.70 MPH on his 66-yard run, the third-fastest speed reached by Henry this season, including playoffs. Marcus Peters reached 21.42 MPH chasing Henry down for the tackle, the fastest speed reached by Peters since 2018 including playoffs, and Ryan Tannehill, who handed the ball off to Henry, reached 19.08 MPH on the play.

When he got into the open I started yelling He Gone! He Gone!! But I'm not use to a Bama guy getting caught before scoring!

Last edited:
Ā» Derrick Henry is the first player in NFL history to have two games of at least 180 rush yards in the same postseason. He had 182 rush yards in the Titans' Wild Card Round win and 195 rush yards in their victory over the Ravens. Henry has more rush yards (561) in his first four career playoff games than any other player in the Super Bowl era.

Ā» Derrick Henry inspired some speed across the field on his 66-yard run that set up his touchdown pass to Corey Davis. According to Next Gen Stats, Henry reached 20.70 MPH on his 66-yard run, the third-fastest speed reached by Henry this season, including playoffs. Marcus Peters reached 21.42 MPH chasing Henry down for the tackle, the fastest speed reached by Peters since 2018 including playoffs, and Ryan Tannehill, who handed the ball off to Henry, reached 19.08 MPH on the play.

Also first RB in NFL history to have 3 180+ rushing performances in a row. If KC wins today, I'd expect that to be 4 next week KC just can't stop the run.

Henry is grown ass man. You could tell most of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th the Ravens didnā€™t want no part of trying to stop Henry

First game Iā€™ve watched of Lamar other than a game or maybe two at Louisville, thatā€™s a bad cat man

He (Jackson) is an elite athlete no doubt. He lost his composure right off the bat and it only got worse as the game progressed. Salute to King Henry.

Have not followed much of Lamar Jackson honestly but he seems like an extraordinary athlete but still has a ways to go to be an elite NFL QB. Maybe that's wrong since it is based on a sample size of one. Probably the first NFL games I actually watched in a long time was yesterday.

Henry - #BuiltByBama for sure. Is this the first year the Titans actually used Henry the way they should have? Unheard of in today's NFL game to see a QB pass for less than 100 yards and on top of that win the game easily.

A lot of those yards was after the game was out of reach. Made it look much different than it was.

It was out of reach by end of 1st quarter, so...

Had about 240 yds 1st half and nearly 300 2nd half. Yards are yards, points are points and turn overs are turn overs. People said we scored garbage points to stay in the LSU game. And Tua got yards that skewed his performance. I disagree. Either way, a player putting up over 500 yards is insane. Garbage stays or not. Dude is a freak, like Henry. Both special in their own ways.

Back
Top Bottom