| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

Aaron Rodgers on Tony Brown

EB4RxrBXoAI0ddl

Aaron Rodgers on Tony Brown

EB4RxrBXoAI0ddl

Refreshing to see a guy take his opportunity and run with it. I think we all knew Tony had what took to make it in the NFL, it just took him some time to get there at Alabama. You see this and it makes you hapoy, and then you watch Hard Knocks and just sigh when you see Ronald Ollie and the chance he was given and how he just lost the opportunity to seriously turn his life into a 180 compared to how he was raised.

Tony looked like a ballhawk when he got here and as we well know was a big hitter. Tony could be the poster child for a guy who just kept hanging in there, no matter what. You root hard for those type of kids.

I watched some of the Arizona vs Oakland game last night. They called Murray with 2 illegal procedures for faking a hand clap. In college, we do it all the time so not really sure why all of a sudden that was a penalty. I guess in the NFL, as long as you actually clap your hands no penalty, but if you fake it, that crew was throwing the flag. The college game is creeping in fast so the refs will need to sort that one out, soon.

On another note, Kingsbury looked over his head and his team looked poorly coached. His Heisman winner looks like the NFL version of Johnny Football so far.

I watched some of the Arizona vs Oakland game last night. They called Murray with 2 illegal procedures for faking a hand clap. In college, we do it all the time so not really sure why all of a sudden that was a penalty. I guess in the NFL, as long as you actually clap your hands no penalty, but if you fake it, that crew was throwing the flag. The college game is creeping in fast so the refs will need to sort that one out, soon.

On another note, Kingsbury looked over his head and his team looked poorly coached. His Heisman winner looks like the NFL version of Johnny Football so far.

Honestly I didnā€™t think Murray looked as good as douchebag Johnny last night

Back
Top Bottom