| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

Ravers: Averett, Bozeman, Humphrey ,Ingram, Williams.

Titans: Evans, Henry, Liner.

Two Heisman winner from the same school I do think it the first time in the playoff? I love watching Henry, but Bozman is a home town almost guy!

49ers vs. Vikings4:35 p.m.NBC
Ravens vs. Titans8:15 p.m.CBS

Ravers: Averett, Bozeman, Humphrey ,Ingram, Williams.

Titans: Evans, Henry, Liner.

Two Heisman winner from the same school I do think it the first time in the playoff? I love watching Henry, but Bozman is a home town almost guy!

49ers vs. Vikings4:35 p.m.NBC
Ravens vs. Titans8:15 p.m.CBS

So are Oklahoma (Mayfield/Murray) and Alabama (Ingram/Henry) that only two schools with multiple Heisman winners in the NFL?

Ā» Derrick Henry is the first player in NFL history to have two games of at least 180 rush yards in the same postseason. He had 182 rush yards in the Titans' Wild Card Round win and 195 rush yards in their victory over the Ravens. Henry has more rush yards (561) in his first four career playoff games than any other player in the Super Bowl era.

Ā» Derrick Henry inspired some speed across the field on his 66-yard run that set up his touchdown pass to Corey Davis. According to Next Gen Stats, Henry reached 20.70 MPH on his 66-yard run, the third-fastest speed reached by Henry this season, including playoffs. Marcus Peters reached 21.42 MPH chasing Henry down for the tackle, the fastest speed reached by Peters since 2018 including playoffs, and Ryan Tannehill, who handed the ball off to Henry, reached 19.08 MPH on the play.

Lamar had 508 yards of offense and his team scored 12... Of course there were those 2 INTs and that fumble. But 1 TD and over 500 yds just doesnā€™t compute. Give the Titans D the ā€œBend but donā€™t Breakā€ award.
A lot of those yards was after the game was out of reach. Made it look much different than it was.

Back
Top Bottom