| PRO šŸˆ ***Bama in Pro's 2019*** šŸˆ (NFL/XFL updates)

Seems like a first? 2 will be watching from the sidelines.

You right ! Mariota and Giff III both will be watching till sometime around the 4th. Ingram and Henry both will be on the field but not at the sametime. Jackson just and all around QB!

But who would you like to see win the game between Baltimore and Tennessee? I love to see Tenn win, but Baltimore has a hometown boy playing for them. Bozeman I would love to see him bring a SB ring along with his NC ring! I would pull for Baltimore even if their played Packers!

You right ! Mariota and Giff III both will be watching till sometime around the 4th. Ingram and Henry both will be on the field but not at the sametime. Jackson just and all around QB!

But who would you like to see win the game between Baltimore and Tennessee? I love to see Tenn win, but Baltimore has a hometown boy playing for them. Bozeman I would love to see him bring a SB ring along with his NC ring! I would pull for Baltimore even if their played Packers!

Can't ever pull for the Ravens, but I do want Ingram to have a monster game and Bozeman to grade exceptionally high.

Just wondering if anyone knows .....
Saturday night Ingram for Ravens ( if he can play) and Henry for Titans.....are featured RBs for their team....
Both Heisman RBs...both from same university...(Bama.)...in a playoff game ...on opposing team...
..strange ....is this a first?
Maybe happen in QBs....maybe not...but RBs....???
And could ad..both have also played on a national championship team...

Back
Top Bottom