| FTBL Bama gets low blow on forums for no reason....

Yea it's not really a big deal and you shouldn't feel bad either for sharing it. As long as you don't break the rules here you can share what you want to IMHO. I don't care for their junk, but if you do, that's your choice.

bear facts said:
benc said:
Heres some of the latest of what the barners have been dishing out...

bchain.jpg

jailbirds.jpg

Shouldn't that be Simeon Castille instead of Jeremiah?

Ain't that just like a Barner to screw up even when he or she tries to dis' on someone? :roll:

To be REALLY annoyingly accurate, it's a picture of TIM Castille.

A source on another board has said that Saban laid down the law in a team meeting about staying out of The Legacy, saying that if any of them had any incidents at that club, they were history, no questions asked. Since at least half of our arrests stem from problems at that club, that sounds like a real good idea.

psychojoe said:
A source on another board has said that Saban laid down the law in a team meeting about staying out of The Legacy, saying that if any of them had any incidents at that club, they were history, no questions asked. Since at least half of our arrests stem from problems at that club, that sounds like a real good idea.

If true, I think it is a very good idea. I think he should have actually done it a little sooner.

BamaFan19 said:
Check this out and if you don't get a little ticked, then you are no Bama fan by my accounts.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=46257&st=15

It wasn't so much the jail reference that made me just a little peeved, but the way they said that people have to get hurt at a practice or else it's not gonna be a good season.(paraphrased a little) I'm pretty sure that practice is supposed to be tough, but not so brutal that one of your players gets sent to the hospital with a cervical sprain. And for any Auburn fans out there that think that we are soft at practice. We're only making sure we showcase our talent, not hinder if before next season.Besides, I want Auburn to be at full strength next season, so their loss won't be riddled with "we were injured" excuses.
If that pissed you off you need to stay off aunation, there are a lot worse.

whistler said:
BamaFan19 said:
Check this out and if you don't get a little ticked, then you are no Bama fan by my accounts.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=46257&st=15

It wasn't so much the jail reference that made me just a little peeved, but the way they said that people have to get hurt at a practice or else it's not gonna be a good season.(paraphrased a little) I'm pretty sure that practice is supposed to be tough, but not so brutal that one of your players gets sent to the hospital with a cervical sprain. And for any Auburn fans out there that think that we are soft at practice. We're only making sure we showcase our talent, not hinder if before next season.Besides, I want Auburn to be at full strength next season, so their loss won't be riddled with "we were injured" excuses.
If that pissed you off you need to stay off aunation, there are a lot worse.

I wasn't peeved at every article on their site, just with the things said on said article. I didn't realize that this would be a big deal to some fans on this forum. I realize that Bama fans should be above sticking other sites' stuff on here to pass judgement on, or even taking it seriously for that matter. Just trying to spice up the forum when things seem slow.... :?

It amazes me the way the barners forget all the crap that went on during Tubervilles first few years at the cow college.

They had disorderly conduct arrests, DUI's, assaults, and even a rape. Tuberville had players with gun charges after he had been at the barn for a few years, yet Saban is being portrayed by the barners as a poor disciplinarian because of a two counts of poor judgment involving over aggressive policing, and one count of incredibly stupid frat prank with a bb gun.

Saban is a horrible disciplinarian because of our off the field issues...ok. Tuberville had a player rape a 15 year old. The charges were reduced on a plea bargain, and the player was not thrown off the team. What does that make Tubby? The really sad thing is that Auburn fans were defending the player and blaming it on the 15 year old girl.

Its a small thing, but I find it funny.

One of the offenses listed is "Giving a false name". Isn't that a little "Pot calling the Kettle black", posting that in a damning tone but doing so under an assumed screen name? Of course this is were they defend their post as being alright because it is a light shade of grey.

Its all good in the end. I'm sure our program will be done with this mess before Auburn lives down ordering rings under and assumed title.

.....but they have beaten Bama six years in a row...why worry right? :roll:

I could not have said it better Big_Fan....

I have tried to take the highroad with a lot of my Aubrun friends but they want to talk about Saban. I referred to the rape thing...yeah it shut em up. Blackmon was arrested last year if I am not mistaken....trouble is not far removed from Barner land...yet they go on and on about Saban. Tubberville is a joke of a disciplinarian....

whistler said:
Didn't Deadrick and Castille incident take place at that bar on Greensboro Ave by mugshots?

Deadrick was car insurance? Castille and several people where arrested BEFORE last season even started....

I really don't care what the barnturds think. They are small people sitting in the reek of their own underachieving program. Hypocrisy abounds down there and they are the worst of the myopic freaks. Who cares what they think? It is like arguing with a mildly retarded bully.

Tideboy said:
I never visit Barner forums....ever. The only reason I have ever visited one was to post my condolences when Fife passed away. That was the one and only time.

That's all right my son for we have all sinned at one time or another, Now for your pennance I want you to go and say five Our Fathers, and three Hail Mary's with passion. Hopefully the receiver will catch the ball in the end zone or we may get an interference call?

Back
Top Bottom