| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Auburn vs Alabama šŸˆ ~ Alabama Downs Auburn, 49-27, for Third-Straight Iron Bowl Victory

Guys, yall really want to go to the playoffs with this team?...we've played a whole season, it ain't gonna get any better now. I really dont want to back into the playoffs with this bunch. It would be embarrassing.

Guys, yall really want to go to the playoffs with this team?...we've played a whole season, it ain't gonna get any better now. I really dont want to back into the playoffs with this bunch. It would be embarrassing.
Of course. Donā€™t be silly. uGA has looked piss poor at times this year too. We may not be a dominant team, but Iā€™d still like to have a chance to win.

Definitely would like to see them in the playoffs... playing underdog and let's see if they rise up to tradition. But the rest of you no-faith wussies go back to bed and wait for next season when you can start yer yelling all over again. ;)

Definitely would like to see them in the playoffs... playing underdog and let's see if they rise up to tradition. But the rest of you no-faith wussies go back to bed and waiting for next season when you can start yer yelling all over again. ;)
Of course. Donā€™t be silly. uGA has looked piss poor at times this year too. We may not be a dominant team, but Iā€™d still like to have a chance to win.
I agree with your intent but comparing this teamā€™s season to Georgiaā€™s is disingenuous. Georgia certainly has had some ugly moments but theyā€™ve been few and far between compared with Bama ā€¦ and their defense looks like Bamaā€™s defenses used to look. I love Bama with a passion but Iā€™m not a rah rah crimson colored glasses wearing fan.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You and I just happen to disagree on whether Bama belongs in the playoffs.
The entire playoff structure is manufactured.... based on ridiculous untangleable standards and "gut feelings"... stuff I wouldn't use to choose puppy at dog shelter. LOL. Coupled by the fact that anything can happen in football...there's no way anyone can say Bama doesn't belong much less say they wouldn't have a chance. The very level of skilled players and coaching absolutely verifies their eligibility and odds of winning.

Back
Top Bottom