| FTBL Auburn Forums?

mhl6493

Just out of curiosity, what Auburn forums have you guys found to be the best in keeping up with what Auburn fans are saying? Just the free forums -- don't want to pay anything!

I'm not interested in flaming rhetoric - just in good, knowledgeable, friendly discussion -- like the environment we have here.

Thanks in advance!

Chasing the white whale, huh? They like to talk about Alabama football as much or more than Auburn football. Which brings me to this point:

CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT AUBURN FOOTBALL????

No offense to you mhl, I know you're asking an honest question. There's just been a lot of Barn on here lately. :wink:

I submit into evidence...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boogereater

1. Boogereater 30 up, 8 down

Any fan of Auburn University. They are typified by their never ending aubsession over THE University of Alabama football team. Ask a booger eater about the Auburn Tigers, and you will receive a 20 minute dissertation over either Coach Bryant or Coach Saban.

Ask a boogereater about the Auburn Tigers, and you'll get a response along these lines... Well, let me just tell you about what bahr bryant cheated like over thar in Tuscaloser!

Do Bobby from Homewood and I-Man come to mind?

PointnLaugh said:
I submit into evidence...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boogereater

1. Boogereater 30 up, 8 down

Any fan of Auburn University. They are typified by their never ending aubsession over THE University of Alabama football team. Ask a booger eater about the Auburn Tigers, and you will receive a 20 minute dissertation over either Coach Bryant or Coach Saban.

Ask a boogereater about the Auburn Tigers, and you'll get a response along these lines... Well, let me just tell you about what bahr bryant cheated like over thar in Tuscaloser!

Do Bobby from Homewood and I-Man come to mind?

You hit the nail on the head in respect to Bobby and I-Man!!!!

You forgot to mention the fact that Barn fans never talk about the only championship THEY WON...they just give lame reasons why WE shouldn't claim 12.

They love to talk about how Stallings cheated and seem to forget that Pat Dye was the most underhanded coach of the 80s/early 90s.

2 words...ERIC RAMSEY!!

~Bryan

Wow, I certainly didn't anticipate this thread going in the direction it has. It was honestly intended to be a simple question, not a catalyst for a "this is why we hate Auburn" dissertation.

I'm relatively new to this forum, and I haven't really paid that much attention to how much Auburn discussion there's been lately. Maybe I should have. I just had a question that I thought you could help me with.

No offense taken, guys, but maybe we should all just take a deep breath and relax a little bit. From my perspective, we play right into the Aubies' stereotypes of us when we overreact like this to a simple question. Take it for what it's worth -- which admittedly may not be much.

At any rate, sorry to create such a stir. It truly wasn't my intention...

Some Auburn links are posted on the home page on this site. When you log out you can see them towards the bottom of the page.

Not sure if these are the most "honest" or "objective" sites, but they are forums/sites none the less.

~Bryan

I visited the site and read all the venomous things about our Bama "arrogance"...

made me want to ;pu

I don't want to subject myself to that kind of crap. My suggestion is: if you're curious about checking out an AU board, Don't!

Most of the topics dealt with Alabama and how insane we are about handling head coaches and our arrogance. ;scr

For what its worth, any barn fan that can't see the history, tradition, excellence, class, and yes - dominance of Alabama Football should ask a friend for an honest opinion about his/her sanity and/or arrogance.

just my 2 cents worth, sorry, but I needed to get that off my chest a$#

RollTide1980 said:
Some Auburn links are posted on the home page on this site. When you log out you can see them towards the bottom of the page.

Not sure if these are the most "honest" or "objective" sites, but they are forums/sites none the less.

~Bryan

Never assume. It gets you into trouble. :lol:

Proud Tiger said:
Bishop said:
AUNation has several Bama fans.

www.aunation.net

In fact, the number 3 poster all time on WEN with almost 11,000 posts is a Bama fan. There are a lot more Bama fans posting on WEN than there are Aubuie posting here. So watch those rocks, the sound of glass breaking is deafening. :D

Thats one.

Barners infest Bama sites.

I don't think I actually threw any rocks... ;scr

I merely stated what I read on that board. Nothing more.

If what I said (a report on what I read on an Auburn board) constituted throwing rocks, then maybe the content of what I read should be in question. :?:

Anyway, I'm not trying to pick fights with Auburn fans on a Bama board. I hope that one day we can co-exist again with the same healthy rivalry our schools once knew. I really am saddened at the amount of venom and even hatred there seems to be today. I remember when I was growing up that this was a fun rivalry and no matter which team won, both sides remained "relatively" classy about it. Am I naive or can it return to that type of rivalry again?

I, for one, hope so.

a$# Cheers a$#

Back
Top Bottom