| FTBL Athlon Sports Preseason Top 25

bama4life said:
If this has been posted already, sorry... Got the mag Saturday to keep sane while family pics were being made.

1.USC
2.Texas
3.LSU
4.Wisconsin
5.West Virginia
6.Florida
7.Oklahoma
8.Michigan
9.Virginia Tech
10.Rutgers
11.CAL
12.Ohio State
13.Lousiville
14.Georgia Tech
15.UCLA
16.Georgia
17.Penn State
18.Nebraska
19.Hawaii
20.Tennessee
21.Auburn
ross.jpg

22.Oregon State
23.Texas A&M
24.Miami
25.TCU

Way overrated IMO:
UF
Rutgers
Louisville
USC

Underrated IMO:
Tennessee
Nebraska
Penn State

The rest is ok I guess. Lsu is ranked a little too high. I would rank the 7 or 8 maybe. I am glad Bama is not ranked to 25. No need for the excess pressure just from Saban coming in. It will be bad enough as it is. I think UA will finish the season top 25 after they beat Auburn. Phil Steele's guide has us finishing second in the west and Auburn 4th.

rolltyroll said:
Alabama should make the preseason poll, around #24 or so, but ESPN gets a say in everything football now days and they aint gonna give ALA an inch. We'll just have to earn it, which I think will ultimately happen. 8)

Why would they put us at #24? We went 6-7 last year. :?

Just because we have Nick? We have to earn a little bit dude.

USC over-rated? Come on. I know they have a easy schedule compared to the SEC but they have constantly been in the top 3 in recruiting for the past 3 or more years. They are loaded with talent. they will be good no doubt about it. They definitley need to be in the top 5.

gary funderburk said:
USC over-rated? Come on. I know they have a easy schedule compared to the SEC but they have constantly been in the top 3 in recruiting for the past 3 or more years. They are loaded with talent. they will be good no doubt about it. They definitley need to be in the top 5.

I just hate the PAC-10. It is almost like they get a free pass to the NC game with there weak ass schedule. I can see them in the top 5 but not number 1.

Back
Top Bottom