| FTBL Arkansas calls for ‘Red Out’ for Alabama game

Odd how a player gets out of a super complicated system and is able to just be a player...

He played the same position as Dallas Turner. When Turner got the chance, he outplayed Sanders and won the job outright. Nothing about being complicated there.

Maybe he could be starting at ILB this year, but Moody and Deontae Lawson are playing very well there.

He played the same position as Dallas Turner. When Turner got the chance, he outplayed Sanders and won the job outright. Nothing about being complicated there.

Maybe he could be starting at ILB this year, but Moody and Deontae Lawson are playing very well there.

Do you honestly believe Drew Sanders at inside backer would not be an upgrade over Moody? No offense to him, but it's my understanding Sanders is playing on the inside at Arkansas right now?

Do you honestly believe Drew Sanders at inside backer would not be an upgrade over Moody? No offense to him, but it's my understanding Sanders is playing on the inside at Arkansas right now?

I think if you don't know what position he plays, or the defense Arkansas plays, you should probably sit out any analysis or proclamations that he's better than who is playing at Alabama.

But assuming he is, who's fault is that? The plan was to move him inside, he left for Arkansas because he wanted to play on the edge instead, and now he's playing a different position at Arkansas.

Maybe he was just impatient given how it played out.

I think if you don't know what position he plays, or the defense Arkansas plays, you should probably sit out any analysis or proclamations that he's better than who is playing at Alabama.

But assuming he is, who's fault is that? The plan was to move him inside, he left for Arkansas because he wanted to play on the edge instead, and now he's playing a different position at Arkansas.

Maybe he was just impatient given how it played out.

Yes, Mr. Nickel Double Dog, I don't know what position he plays... I have no idea. Please, sir, enlighten me with all of your stupendous knowledge. What position does he play? Since I don't know what I'm talking about, CLEARLY.

I hope to one day become as knowledge as you, all mighty NickelDoubleDog, who knows all!

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 12.55.02 PM.png

Odd how a player gets out of a super complicated system and is able to just be a player...
Here's where you ran the bus into the ditch.

I've been working on the 'Book under "The Bookie." I almost replied to this...but didn't.

Depth chart. Playing time. That is the story with his transfer.

Since you're on the smart ass end of things. Tell me what you know about Barry Odom's defensive scheme.

Here's where you ran the bus into the ditch.

I've been working on the 'Book under "The Bookie." I almost replied to this...but didn't.

Depth chart. Playing time. That is the story with his transfer.

Since you're on the smart ass end of things. Tell me what you know about Barry Odom's defensive scheme.

Virtually a dime defense with three down linemen.

Back
Top Bottom