| FTBL Are you Ole School or Nu Skool?

Are you Ole School or Nu Skool?

• Nu Skool: Saint Nick, Nike, Shuan Alexander, 92,0000 seat BDS, Yager Bombs, spread offense, Freddie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Ole School, but I am happy with the recent changes to BDS and have fond memories of Shawn, et. al. But, I still remember the Bear Bryant Show, Golden Flake Potato Chips and a Coke from my childhood. Not to mention the artificial turf at Legion Field.

DustyG said:
I voted Ole School, but I am happy with the recent changes to BDS and have fond memories of Shawn, et. al. But, I still remember the Bear Bryant Show, Golden Flake Potato Chips and a Coke from my childhood. Not to mention the artificial turf at Legion Field.
I did the same.

Pirate/Rick/Facts School : Wallace Wade stories, No logo, Homemade unis and leather helmets, homemade moon shine, Johnny Mack Brown, 12,000 seat George Hutchenson Denny Stadium, 1926 Rose Bowl, still mad about that 1893 loss to Sewanee, no yard markers on the field, no turf (real or artificial) just grass, and didn’t know the outcome of a game until three days after it was over because TV and radio hadn’t been invented yet

:lol:

nu skool def. but my pops is old school and ive heard plenty of stories over the years about the Bear, Musso, Stabler, Namath, Newsome, J. Castille, Bennett, Thomas, etc. and hopefully ill be telling my son stories about Coach Stallings, Dwayne Rudd, Shaun Alexander, the '92 team, Curry & Copeland, Langham, Teague's rundown, Milons, Brodie, JPW, Demeco, and hopefully DJ Hall, Coach Saban, and our 2007/2008/2009/2010 national championship teams (im sure they'll be more but i just didnt wanna be too cocky :D )

RollTideRandy said:
Pirate/Rick/Facts School : Wallace Wade stories, No logo, Homemade unis and leather helmets, homemade moon shine, Johnny Mack Brown, 12,000 seat George Hutchenson Denny Stadium, 1926 Rose Bowl, still mad about that 1893 loss to Sewanee, no yard markers on the field, no turf (real or artificial) just grass, and didn’t know the outcome of a game until three days after it was over because TV and radio hadn’t been invented yet

:lol:
Randy at no time did it say. Ole Ole School. :lol:

Definitely oleschool, but I love it whenever Bama does well, definitely love the current BDS. Teague's play against Miami still ranks as my favorite Bama moment even though I'm an old fart.

I remember when Rick and Pirate took me (a mere child) to the games in the old days.

:p :p :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom