| RECRUIT Arch Manning recruitment... Dan Patrick says ' @AlabamaFTBL is the leader'.

Has CPG been the only reason for better defensive play as of late and against O.M.? Can a zebra change his stripes so quickly?
Has there been a different hand (hands) lending help on game planning and calls during recent games?

With all due respect, defensively, missed assignments, getting play calls in late, lack of leadership in each position, has to fall on somebody. Granted, Bama has improved, Golding is a great recruiter, Golding seems to have his discombobulation in check for the moment, with that said, who do you blame it on? The players, the coaches or both? Mathis and Anderson, seem to be the difference on Defense. Battle has his moments. Turner is starting to show up and "get it". Most of our injuries are on the offensive side of the ball, which means stability should be there for the defense. Only time will tell. I m very proud of this team. their chemistry is starting to show, little bit upset with Metchie being hurt cause he is a game changer. If this team wins it all, its Coach Sabans and the rest best coaching job here at the Capstone, Period. Hell if they don't its a great job on coaching too. I am not a Golding fan, all because I have seen better. Yes, a lot has to do with all these spread offenses, and quick play. Adjustments through the players seems a little slow, but all in all we are there, we are playing for it all. We all should take a step back and be proud of that alone. Cincy will not be a cake walk, we should win, 10 to 17 points is my thinking. Either way I am forever embedded in Alabama.

With all due respect, defensively, missed assignments, getting play calls in late, lack of leadership in each position, has to fall on somebody. Granted, Bama has improved, Golding is a great recruiter, Golding seems to have his discombobulation in check for the moment, with that said, who do you blame it on? The players, the coaches or both? Mathis and Anderson, seem to be the difference on Defense. Battle has his moments. Turner is starting to show up and "get it". Most of our injuries are on the offensive side of the ball, which means stability should be there for the defense. Only time will tell. I m very proud of this team. their chemistry is starting to show, little bit upset with Metchie being hurt cause he is a game changer. If this team wins it all, its Coach Sabans and the rest best coaching job here at the Capstone, Period. Hell if they don't its a great job on coaching too. I am not a Golding fan, all because I have seen better. Yes, a lot has to do with all these spread offenses, and quick play. Adjustments through the players seems a little slow, but all in all we are there, we are playing for it all. We all should take a step back and be proud of that alone. Cincy will not be a cake walk, we should win, 10 to 17 points is my thinking. Either way I am forever embedded in Alabama.
WeLl. What i saw...from the seats at BD....

After sometimes mid season...when D was coming on field or to sidelines...i saw NS more involved than earlier in season...he had d backfield around him ....
And was looking to be very demonstrated to them...
Seemed to spend more time....

Maybe its nothing...I certainly didnt hear anything...

But.... the D has certainly played better...more as a unit...
I remember NStalking about them not playing together as a team...
Don’t remember when...

See what Nick does after January 10

Back
Top Bottom