| LIFE Apologies

XXL TideFan

Seer
I really must apologize to everyone here, especially anyone that I displayed unChristian behavior towards. I will most likely participate less as it is becoming less and less important to me in the grand scheme of things. Even though I do not know anyone personally on here I will pray for the group as a whole. God Bless. @JoshB I caused you grief before and I’m sorry. ☦️

@XXL TideFan, brother that is very classy of you to do and in your opinion, the right thing to do. I pray Gods richest blessings on you and your family. I do hope you stay on and continue to contribute to this site. You are 100% correct, this site and many other things we allow ourselves to take part in are not important in the grand scheme of things. I wish you well with whatever decision you make. Thank you again for asking anyone you have offended to forgive you.

I believe that I was probably the main protagonist for you temporarily quitting the board last year and it bothered me then but more so now days. I could be mistaken

Man, forget about it, I already have. It's no sweat, you can't let this internet stuff get to you too bad. Been there, done that. Unplugging for a minute - even from other stuff like social media - is always for the better. There's people still on the site - one today in fact - that want to run me off lol Nothing to forgive my man, hope you're doing good.

Back
Top Bottom