| FTBL Anyone want to dare make a BCS prediction?

I don't think that the stars are lined up right for this to happen, but to me, right now, LSWho and Oklahoma are the two best teams. Oklahoma can open the door a little for this by beating Kansas in the Big 12 championship game, and Michigan would have to beat Ohio State, but then something would have to happen to get Oregon out of the picture.

This may be a LONG shot, but............

Kansas v. West Virginia

LSU will look ahead at the SECCG, and lose to Arky.

Oregon gets big headed and loses to either Arizona or Oregon State(OS have a nasty habit of beating Pac-10 National Darlings)

Kansas beats both Missouri and Oklahoma which leaves....

Kansas #1 v West Virginia #2

Disclaimer:

By no means can these predictions can ever be considered except for the year of 2007, as this is the only season something like this would make sense. This has been the craziest season I've witnessed so why not end it with some more craziness.

Other news:

ND finishes the season 1-11, and Fat Phil buys a Krispy Kreme Chain.

ghice said:
Other news:

A whole chain and not just one franchise? Oh, never mind, it would take a whole chain to fill the pumpkin.

phil.jpg

My BCS Prediction:

1. Bama beats Auburn Nov 24th (not a BCS prediction but true)

2. BCS will still fail to get a true national champion and we will still need a playoff system.

ghice said:

Kansas v. West Virginia

Oregon gets big headed and loses to either Arizona or Oregon State(OS have a nasty habit of beating Pac-10 National Darlings)

Disclaimer:

By no means can these predictions can ever be considered except for the year of 2007, as this is the only season something like this would make sense. This has been the craziest season I've witnessed so why not end it with some more craziness.

Other news:

Looks like I'm closer and closer to my prediction :D

I say LSU loses in the SECCG and that narrows the field to West Virginia and the Big 12 champ.

I should have made a bet :lol:

psychojoe said:
I don't think that the stars are lined up right for this to happen, but to me, right now, LSWho and Oklahoma are the two best teams. Oklahoma can open the door a little for this by beating Kansas in the Big 12 championship game, and Michigan would have to beat Ohio State, but then something would have to happen to get Oregon out of the picture.

An unlikely celestial event (Arizona beating Oregon) has made my prediction possible, anyway.

ghice said:

Kansas v. West Virginia

Disclaimer:

Other news:

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

I think it will be LSU vs Oklahoma... but I would not be surprised one bit if..

1. Arkansas beats LSU ( i've been saying this all year long)
2. LSU looses SECCG
3. ALL THE OTHER CRAZY CRAP YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT HAPPENS!!!

lol

Anyone have a way for Bama to be in the NC :D

For the Jayhawks to make it, they'll have to defeat a decent Kansas State team, a very good Missouri team, and Oklahoma. If they can pull this off they certainly deserve a title shot.

Back
Top Bottom