| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Any Yellowstone fans?

I think the first time I heard of Brucellosis was when the Wade Murrow character was introduced. It comes up again in last nights episode which makes me wonder ...

I'd assume ranchers have insurance on each head of cattle, right? I wonder how that works—premiums, payouts, and what not.

I think the first time I heard of Brucellosis was when the Wade Murrow character was introduced. It comes up again in last nights episode which makes me wonder ...

I'd assume ranchers have insurance on each head of cattle, right? I wonder how that works—premiums, payouts, and what not.
We have insurance on our cattle, it’s treated like car insurance, home insurance, etc. We a yearly premium, payouts are treated just like a car accident. The insurance company send somebody out to investigate the claim and if found that it wasn’t nefarious then you get a payout in the mail.

My uncle has insurance on his herd, but his is much more complicated than mine- he’s got way more cattle and land

We have insurance on our cattle, it’s treated like car insurance, home insurance, etc. We a yearly premium, payouts are treated just like a car accident. The insurance company send somebody out to investigate the claim and if found that it wasn’t nefarious then you get a payout in the mail.

My uncle has insurance on his herd, but his is much more complicated than mine- he’s got way more cattle and land
What do you have?

I’ve got nothing to add to this thread except… This year we bought our first side of Angus. Worked out well for us so far, saved a bunch of trips to the store for meat and has been most cost effective. The butcher let us specify what fat ratio we wanted on the ground beef, which was nice. We divided it up into 2 different ratios. I would recommend to others with a number of mouths to feed. If you aren’t vegan or vegetarian, I’d course.

So I got this "porch bench" this weekend from a lady that works at Middleton Plantation. She's been there since she was 22...I'm guessing her age to be 65+. She said it's been there since she was there...no telling how old it is. I'm literally making dobs to put part of it back together...guessing it's 1910 ish...

So, for background I decided to replay Yellowstone It's crazy how in season one I'm seeing so many things that are linked to the "prequels."

I can't remember off the top of my head. I'd have to go look at my history and that laptop is outside in the shed. I just noticed the error and came back here to delete the post...you saw it, and here we are.
Just making sure I hadn't missed some new release date. My wife would kill me if she missed the final part of the season.

Back
Top Bottom