| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

Potter later held talks with the Chelsea hierarchy about his future and the boss confirmed he retains their support.

"Yes, I've spoken to them and it's the same as it's always been," the boss explained. "There has always been support.

Yeah, let's see what that support looks like when Chelsea gets throttled by Tottenham this Sunday and then kicked out of the UCL next week.
I guess time will tell. I think it would set them back even further. Haven't they had a ton of injuries this year?

Potter later held talks with the Chelsea hierarchy about his future and the boss confirmed he retains their support.

"Yes, I've spoken to them and it's the same as it's always been," the boss explained. "There has always been support.

Yeah, let's see what that support looks like when Chelsea gets throttled by Tottenham this Sunday and then kicked out of the UCL next week.
You called it.

Wrexham FC only 2 points behind Notts County with 2 games in hand. Still got a ways to go, though. Here's hoping they can keep the momentum going and finally get that promotion back to League 2.

Screenshot_20230226-121015_FotMob.jpg

I am dying on the inside. Graham Potter won’t be sacked despite another bad result

My new fb profile pic:

333009243_515806653960139_6541417316296355957_n.jpg

A bag of cones cold lead this team better. Mine and thousands of others' preference is for Boehly to apologize to Tuchel and bring him back. That's not happening, so Flick or Zidane. Those two aren't coming either.

Klopp next season?
My wife is a Liverpool fan, so I follow them a bit more more than other teams. I would've thought that would be a pipe dream, but it's much more possible than I would've ever thought at the beginning of the season. I don't think it will happen, but I also wouldn't be too surprised if it did. There's been way more grumbling among the Liverpool fans than I believe is warranted.

Back
Top Bottom