| FTBL Any Game(s) You Watching This Weekend?

Certainly watching the Jawja/Florida game. My wife's a dawg of which is the only leg humping I'll allow so we are watching it.
1464709447-martin-freeman-gif.gif

Headed up @50+yeartidefan neck of the woods this weekend, but I will be looking at a few games. I run a little “pick ‘em” contest with a couple of cousins. It’s just for bragging rights, but I always go through and pick 10 games for us. This week it’s
Cincy/UCF
Ok State/K State
Notre Dame/Syracuse
Ohio St/Penn St
Arky/Barn
Florida/UGA
Kentucky/Viles
Ole Piss/A&M
Pitt/UNC
Baylor/Texas Tech
7 of these games are basically a “pick ‘em” at less than 4 pt favorite.

Headed up @50+yeartidefan neck of the woods this weekend, but I will be looking at a few games. I run a little “pick ‘em” contest with a couple of cousins. It’s just for bragging rights, but I always go through and pick 10 games for us. This week it’s
Cincy/UCF
Ok State/K State
Notre Dame/Syracuse
Ohio St/Penn St
Arky/Barn
Florida/UGA
Kentucky/Viles
Ole Piss/A&M
Pitt/UNC
Baylor/Texas Tech
7 of these games are basically a “pick ‘em” at less than 4 pt favorite.

Enjoy up here. Little rain coming in....
Good for helping knock wildfire danger down...
mountains are beautiful

I'm entering the social and work silly season, and everyone (rightfully) schedules around games, for the most part. From Thursday through Sunday week, I'll be keeping the road hot. I might see some action, but we're hosting an engagement party for a nephew at the lake Saturday, and then that evening I'm going to see Turnpike Troubadours at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, a newer venue I haven't seen before. Saw TT before their breakup, excited to see them again. Whiskey Myers at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater week before last was very good, my first time at that venue as well, and second time seeing WM after Avondale Brewing last year. Then travel back to lake on Sunday, Monday Bham meeting, midweek work in Charleston @TerryP , then Tallahassee and Albany. Then a Georgia wedding (missing most/all of LSU), and finally Sunday we're seeing Fiddler on the Roof in Oxford.

Terry, I finally parted ways with my Camry, let her go at 405,000 miles and bought a '21 Tundra. It's getting broken in pretty quickly to life on the highway.

RTR,

Tim

midweek work in Charleston @TerryP

Wednesday next week?
Ah, have a hot tub being delivered Wednesday afternoon. As I hijack this thread ...

One of the guys—you may have met?—that owned part of the sports bar we drank at ... took on some storm damage and I started talking about a new back deck. It's not my "trade," but I'm neck deep building one that runs 72' along the back of the house, 15' deep in a few areas. I've never put in a hot tub. I'll figure it out; should be fun. The build has been a great cathartic distraction.

Anyway, text me. Tanger Outlet area probably works the best.

Ah, have a hot tub being delivered Wednesday afternoon. As I hijack this thread ...

One of the guys—you may have met?—that owned part of the sports bar we drank at ... took on some storm damage and I started talking about a new back deck. It's not my "trade," but I'm neck deep building one that runs 72' along the back of the house, 15' deep in a few areas. I've never put in a hot tub. I'll figure it out; should be fun. The build has been a great cathartic distraction.

Anyway, text me. Tanger Outlet area probably works the best.
Aight. I'm not sure my time commitment next week, there for two nights. Two weeks later, I'll be there for three nights with a more predictable commitment. I'll be in touch and, of course, dress inappropriately.

I'm entering the social and work silly season, and everyone (rightfully) schedules around games, for the most part. From Thursday through Sunday week, I'll be keeping the road hot. I might see some action, but we're hosting an engagement party for a nephew at the lake Saturday, and then that evening I'm going to see Turnpike Troubadours at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, a newer venue I haven't seen before. Saw TT before their breakup, excited to see them again. Whiskey Myers at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater week before last was very good, my first time at that venue as well, and second time seeing WM after Avondale Brewing last year. Then travel back to lake on Sunday, Monday Bham meeting, midweek work in Charleston @TerryP , then Tallahassee and Albany. Then a Georgia wedding (missing most/all of LSU), and finally Sunday we're seeing Fiddler on the Roof in Oxford.

Terry, I finally parted ways with my Camry, let her go at 405,000 miles and bought a '21 Tundra. It's getting broken in pretty quickly to life on the highway.

RTR,

Tim

Damn, wish I had known about Whiskey. Them boys can jam and I'd have gone to that show in a heartbeat.

@UAgrad93 Thanks! I use some of your games!
Ohio St/Penn St
I like Penn St not going to win.
Florida/UGA
Toss right now
Kentucky/Viles
Maybe just, maybe!
Ole Piss/A&M
??
Pitt/UNC
My friend who pass was a grad from UNC.
Baylor/Texas Tech
??

Baylor vs. TT has the potential to be a decent game.

I do not think Ohio St. has much trouble with Penn St. Franklin cannot win a big game.

UGA has little trouble with UF so that's a not.

UK and the viles could be interesting for awhile.

Granddaughters 6th birthday is this Sat. so I will be going to a birthday party. Thank goodness its a bye week.

Baylor vs. TT has the potential to be a decent game.

I do not think Ohio St. has much trouble with Penn St. Franklin cannot win a big game.

UGA has little trouble with UF so that's a not.

UK and the viles could be interesting for awhile.

Granddaughters 6th birthday is this Sat. so I will be going to a birthday party. Thank goodness its a bye week.
Kinda agree...
Dont think TN has much trouble with ky though

AU n Arkansas might be good...forbottom dwellers....
Might dvr....go do the hiking....andwatch sat night and speed through commercials... that a fun way to watch a football game...

Back
Top Bottom