| FTBL Another coach (asst) losing his job...down there...

circledrill said:
You guys listen to too much Finebaum.

Actually, Coach Borges just got a little raise and some incentives in a re-worked contract.

Now, he may leave, and he may leave before or after the bowl game, but there is no mass outcry from the AU fanbase screaming for his head as you guys make it out to be.

CAB is well thought of, and yes, we had severe offensive woes this year. There have been many rumors about why this is, but I don't think bringing in a new OC for 2008 would be CTT's first-choice way to improve next year.

"ANOTHER Asst coach losing his job"? Who has lost their job already?

Now if we said "Another Alabama player arrested" then we would not be speculating one bit.

You are making WAY to many generalizations for this post to even begin to be taken seriously. Most local highschools do offer some decent debate classes. You really should look into that before opening your virtual mouth. :wink:

circledrill said:
You guys need to lighten up. I don't see a "poke" emoticon, or I would have used it. Just good natured ribbing. Come on...

As bad as I hate it, I am going to agree. I take most of these threads pretty lightly and enjoy AU fans comming over and keeping things fun.

Don't let our poking back scare you away :D

TerryP said:
But, now that you have mentioned it, how many coordinators has Tubs been through at Auburn.

Let's see do you want to count the ones that have moved on to become Div 1 head coaches or the NFL?

Success breeds success.

BTW....will you're boy from RICE be at the Univ of Houston next season?

JohnDeere said:
TerryP said:
But, now that you have mentioned it, how many coordinators has Tubs been through at Auburn.

Let's see do you want to count the ones that have moved on to become Div 1 head coaches or the NFL?

Success breeds success.

Petrino. Who else?

No.

TerryP said:
JohnDeere said:
TerryP said:

Success breeds success.

Petrino. Who else?

No.

Isn't Gene Chizik sucking it up right now at Iowa State?

Argo said:
TerryP said:
You got me! I have no, absolutely NO, clue. All I can remember is I thought he went to Tx.

He did go to Texas first. I think his Cyclones went 3-9 this season(his first).

Correct, guess you have to give him some time though. They need the time to recruit players like Seneca Wallace again.

circledrill said:

Actually, Coach Borges just got a little raise and some incentives in a re-worked contract.

Now, he may leave, and he may leave before or after the bowl game, but there is no mass outcry from the AU fanbase screaming for his head as you guys make it out to be.

CAB is well thought of, and yes, we had severe offensive woes this year. There have been many rumors about why this is, but I don't think bringing in a new OC for 2008 would be CTT's first-choice way to improve next year.

Now if we said "Another Alabama player arrested" then we would not be speculating one bit.

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2007/12/al_borges_out_as_auburns_offen.html

Porterhouse said:
circledrill said:

Apparently CircleDrill wasn't kidding when he said that Borges got his contract re-worked.

Porterhouse said:
circledrill said:

Now, PH, where you get that obviously forged AU site? :shock: :lol:

CrimsonPirate said:
Porterhouse said:
circledrill said:

The link is in the new Red Elephant Club E-mail Newsletter. :lol:

Porterhouse said:
CrimsonPirate said:
Porterhouse said:
circledrill said:

The link is in the new Red Elephant Club E-mail Newsletter. :lol:

I wonder if that pay raise ever kicked in?

I presume the "incentives" including moving expenses.

CrimsonPirate said:
Porterhouse said:
circledrill said:

lol Well tell you one thing....from this we can see how in touch Aurbum fans really are....

Or just this one Alumni...cause the Alumni I know have been screaming for his head this year and most of last year.

alborges9qc.jpg

Perhaps he can do commercials for Jenny Craig with Valerie Betanelli and Kirstie Alley. Or maybe this was his idea because he talked to Al Del Greco and he told him that Nick Saban was going to LSU and he thought he would have a shot to be our HC.

Back
Top Bottom