| FTBL Alley Broussard at UNA maybe

Yeah word. It was very weird. Everyone wanted to go for it BESIDES him. Then, our punter (who I played ball against...) who averaged 40 yards a punt, shanks one for like 20 yards. :cry:

Outlaw said:
Yeah word. It was very weird. Everyone wanted to go for it BESIDES him. Then, our punter (who I played ball against...) who averaged 40 yards a punt, shanks one for like 20 yards. :cry:

I was so pissed off. Like you said, the worst part was that they didn't even execute the punt! It was such a sad day. :cry:

KingKat said:
I went to every UNA home game but 1 last season...It's a fun thing to do after watching the Bama game.

That's true. I don't know if Alley can expect to come in and start right off. From what I know, we have some depth at RB and we have our starter from last year returning.

Was told by a player that he was at practice Tuesday visiting. Another player said that AB was going to come, but he's supposed to make a final decision this week.

All I got. :oops:

I'm not a member, but per TimesDaily, he decided to goto a different D2 school (Missouri Southern or something?) because of their pro-style offense. Meh. Woulda been nice having that big train in the backfield...

Back
Top Bottom