| FTBL Alley Broussard at UNA maybe

I heard rumor of this Thursday night and called my brother-in-law, who is a student trainer for the football team, and he said he'd heard nothing of it. He did call me back the next day and said he'd asked his boss and he said that it wasn't set in stone by any means but they were in talks and Alley is supposed to come see the campus soon.

KingKat said:
I heard rumor of this Thursday night and called my brother-in-law, who is a student trainer for the football team, and he said he'd heard nothing of it. He did call me back the next day and said he'd asked his boss and he said that it wasn't set in stone by any means but they were in talks and Alley is supposed to come see the campus soon.
I heard a rumor the other day from this guy I saw who knew a girl who dated the trainer for the team that a guy played for that once was on the same bus as this other girl's grandfather when it drove by a bar my wife went to once in college that was near the place my best friend's sister said she saw Broussard.

bamaupsman said:
KingKat said:
I heard a rumor the other day from this guy I saw who knew a girl who dated the trainer for the team that a guy played for that once was on the same bus as this other girl's grandfather when it drove by a bar my wife went to once in college that was near the place my best friend's sister said she saw Broussard.
And one time in band camp....

bamaupsman said:
KingKat said:

I'm not real sure what your problem is, but your lack of tack combined with your equally deficient amount of originality and humor is starting to wear thin on me.

NO, I don't have any tack. I'm not big into horse riding. Anywho, I was only joking and I'm pretty sure the original poster knew that. Le's all jus' chill my niggas.

I would love for Broussard to come to UNA. His injury is a question mark, but he has great potential.

This year's team looks pretty strong. Maybe we can go undefeated and lose in the semi-finals again! :D :? :(

Bamaman37 said:
I would love for Broussard to come to UNA. His injury is a question mark, but he has great potential.

This year's team looks pretty strong. Maybe we can go undefeated and lose in the semi-finals again! :D :? :(

Every year we look strong. 4th and inches in the 4th quarter. What would YOU do? :wink:

Outlaw said:
Bamaman37 said:

Every year we look strong. 4th and inches in the 4th quarter. What would YOU do? :wink:

Don't remind me... :(

Back
Top Bottom