| FTBL All right guys.... What is your opinion on the supposed

macabear

recruiting violations? Here is mine....

Go to any college FB web site and read it.... You see the same thing. All the recruits say the same thing. They all do this. This is a ridiculous waste of time... Just another pot shot at the University and Saban.

This story was reported by the Miami Herald using the Miami Hurricanes football forum as a source. What? That would be like some one quoting this site or any other Bama based site to start rumors about a rival institution... I am sure that Saban has not created any enemies in Miami. You do not think they have an agenda do you? Or that they would want to hurt him or the University in any way do you?

The story about the Auburn coaches at the St. Paul's - Blount spring game are true. They were there trying to recruit players. Supposedly there are pictures..... But the media has not mentioned that. Here in Mobile, all the local sports shows on WNSP 105.5 (I do not listen) are just going stark raving mad over this Saban story.... Neal McCready is about to give birth he is so excited... The Morning guys are spouting off about it also. Now the national media is starting to pipe up.... There is no way anyone can get me to believe there is not an anti-Alabama blitz happening right now..

Bama being down is good for THEIR (AU, UT, the rest of college FB) business so to speak. Bama being competitive and having a good coach and recruiter is hurting them..... They will try to stop Saban, but I think he knows the rules and would not jeopardize himself or the University in any way. Some one posted on another site a link to an article from Saban's time at LSU in 2002. Same issue at hand... So he knows what is happening.

I just hope that we have some one with enough gumption at the University to stand up to this ridiculous attack...

They're running scared people. I truly believe that to be the fact..... RTR!!!! ;sal

macabear said:
recruiting violations? Here is mine....

Go to any college FB web site and read it.... You see the same thing. All the recruits say the same thing. They all do this. This is a ridiculous waste of time... Just another pot shot at the University and Saban.

This story was reported by the Miami Herald using the Miami Hurricanes football forum as a source. What? That would be like some one quoting this site or any other Bama based site to start rumors about a rival institution... I am sure that Saban has not created any enemies in Miami. You do not think they have an agenda do you? Or that they would want to hurt him or the University in any way do you?

The story about the Auburn coaches at the St. Paul's - Blount spring game are true. They were there trying to recruit players. Supposedly there are pictures..... But the media has not mentioned that. Here in Mobile, all the local sports shows on WNSP 105.5 (I do not listen) are just going stark raving mad over this Saban story.... Neal McCready is about to give birth he is so excited... The Morning guys are spouting off about it also. Now the national media is starting to pipe up.... There is no way anyone can get me to believe there is not an anti-Alabama blitz happening right now..

Bama being down is good for THEIR (AU, UT, the rest of college FB) business so to speak. Bama being competitive and having a good coach and recruiter is hurting them..... They will try to stop Saban, but I think he knows the rules and would not jeopardize himself or the University in any way. Some one posted on another site a link to an article from Saban's time at LSU in 2002. Same issue at hand... So he knows what is happening.

I just hope that we have some one with enough gumption at the University to stand up to this ridiculous attack...

They're running scared people. I truly believe that to be the fact..... RTR!!!! ;sal

I hate Mcready. I would like to beat the shit out of him. Actually I hate 105.5. They love to bash UA.

reger60 said:
I'm with you macabear. I think everybody in Miami and in Baton Rouge is on their heels. Give 'em hell Alabama! :ele

Couldn't been said any better. I also find it funny how USC and the barn which may have there on NZAA troubles soon. Try to put saban down already over from what I've seen lil or nothing. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom