All Auburn University employees are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8 or face termination.

Doemasters and myself got a kick out of the mask "rules" at Coleman today for the basketball game... They passed out masks at the door, you had to were supposed to wear one until you got seated. Ok, whatever. Dance team comes out to perform during timeouts, in masks. Ok. At halftime, dance team returns to perform, no masks. 2nd half, dance team again does a timeout routine, with masks. It all makes perfect sense to someone, I guess.

Its unlawful ...period

I took my shots. Ok

But if someone tried to pressure me. f them

A persons health is their choice. Period
Foundation of this country... personal choice.
Well it’s not unlawful (technically), people can yell and scream that it’s unlawful, but it isn’t.

A person has a choice to get vaxxed or not, but you don’t have the choice to work for a company and not follow their rules and policies.

Recently at my cardiologist his PA asked if I had the vax. “No”, I replied.
Would you like to schedule one? “No”
Would you like more information? No, I have been reading everything I could find since it was concocted in 2 days after China sent us a gene sequence not an isolated virus. I understand that you have to tell me about it.
Oh no sir, we truly believe in the vax. Me: I’d rather die than take something that has not had clinical trials.
Oh ok, Dr so & so will be in momentarily.
First time the Dr has a had shitty look when he came in.

Recently at my cardiologist his PA asked if I had the vax. “No”, I replied.
Would you like to schedule one? “No”
Would you like more information? No, I have been reading everything I could find since it was concocted in 2 days after China sent us a gene sequence not an isolated virus. I understand that you have to tell me about it.
Oh no sir, we truly believe in the vax. Me: I’d rather die than take something that has not had clinical trials.
Oh ok, Dr so & so will be in momentarily.
First time the Dr has a had shitty look when he came in.
Don't say that to the proctologist. :p

Hopefully none of ya'll have someone close to you die from this and have to wonder if maybe it wasn't your fault for bringing it to them. I just lost my dad yesterday because the rest of my family refuses to take precautions or vaccinate. Two months of living through hell for him because of that. And keep your "you can get it anyway" or other Facebook garbage to absolve yourself of any responsibility when you give it others. I don't want to hear it. I heard it all enough from him and he's dead because of it. Might be the last time I post here at all because some of ya'll are too much about yourself and what makes you sound the way you want to.

Hopefully none of ya'll have someone close to you die from this and have to wonder if maybe it wasn't your fault for bringing it to them. I just lost my dad yesterday because the rest of my family refuses to take precautions or vaccinate. Two months of living through hell for him because of that. And keep your "you can get it anyway" or other Facebook garbage to absolve yourself of any responsibility when you give it others. I don't want to hear it. I heard it all enough from him and he's dead because of it. Might be the last time I post here at all because some of ya'll are too much about yourself and what makes you sound the way you want to.
So sorry....to hear...difficult experience....
Absolutely awful....

I’m starting to equate Fauci with Josef Mengele. I hope by now everyone is aware of Fauci’s experiments with grafting fetus scalps onto lab rats and cutting the vocal cords on beagles then locking a sand flea cage over the heads so they could observe the effects as the dogs were literally eaten alive. Now this has popped up of him experimenting on aids orphans.

I have recently learned that the so called c19 virus is no virus at all. It is a bio weapon, developed in the Wuhan lab with the help and financial backing of us, yes, American tax payers, through the NIH, headed by, you guessed it,dr fauci. No proof could be produced in a Spanish court when asked to prove the c19 virus exist. Perhaps an antidote should be required rather than a vaccine?

Back
Top Bottom