| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Alabama vs Wisconsin.šŸˆ Fox Sports, at noon Eastern. (LIVE CHAT is on...)

I thought heā€™s been very complementary. When his partner droned on about how superior SEC gameday environments were, Klatt did say he was partial to OSU game days, but frankly I was shocked that either of them would be so complementary of the SEC.
He has been. I come in with an anti-Klatt bias, so it's hard for me to not to hear him be upset. But he's been fair this whole game. Still pissed about his commentary during the Texas game in '22.

This was a good road win. Defense gave up too many rushing yards but only the one TD. They got two turnovers and almost got another. Defense played well overall. Offense looked a lot better than it did last week. Milroe is getting better but still has bad tendencies. Can they count on Graham to make a clutch field goal? He missed his chance in the first quarter. All in all a good game.

Now the question is, Are we ready for Ga in two weeks?
I have to believe we have intentionally withheld some things until GA, but the number of penalties, and Milroeā€™s inaccuracy, particularly with good protection, concerns me. We need Milroe to consistently make short throws to maintain offensive possession. That will be crucial to making us elite! I think our D is adequate if we can stay healthy. Moore and Russawā€™s injuries concern me, as they are critical players IMO.

Back
Top Bottom