| GAME THREAD Alabama versus Chattanooga -

What team stays home and Penn St. goes in if they win the Big 10? Gonna be interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me to see tOSU get knocked out after their lack luster performance...However,

Louisville is already knocked out. Wisconsin would be knocked out in the Big 10 Championship.

Michigan would be knocked out by tOSU.

So you choose between Penn State and Washington.... I'd take Penn State

Wouldn't surprise me to see tOSU get knocked out after their lack luster performance...However,

Louisville is already knocked out. Wisconsin would be knocked out in the Big 10 Championship.

Michigan would be knocked out by tOSU.

So you choose between Penn State and Washington.... I'd take Penn State

Western Michigan :eyeroll:

found out something interesting about the UTC Moccs.

they're the Mocking Birds, NOT the Moccasins.

they're the UTC Mocs, but their mascot is Scrappy the Mocking Bird.

i guess the way they spell it, shortened to Moccs, one would assume that they're the Moccasins. but, alas, they're not.

Question about run plays: how many of the run plays are called as options for Jalen? I'm amazed at how many times he ran the ball vs how many carries our backs got. Hell, jalen was flipped head over heels, and ran the ball in the next play near the goal line. Hard to imagine Kiffin would call his number after he just saw is qb do a cartwheel and almost break his neck.

Is JH becoming a ball hog?

Don't know about being a ball hog, but he sure seemed to be "thinking" too much in the option and pass game. I guess time/experience will make it more instinctive, but last night was very much "thought process" than it was reaction/instinctive.

The young man is dealing with more than I can imagine. So while I'm not trying to be critical, I think we have very capable running backs who should be getting the ball. And none of us want to see JH take chances in a game against an FCS opponent. And he took some shots last night.

I actually thought 34 looked very good last night.

Back
Top Bottom