| RECRUIT Alabama recruiting may end some of you - Josh Pate.

I was also questioning how they’d do!!
And I still don't get this.

You know I've been high on this recruiting staff since day one. It wasn't an "inside knowledge" thing. It was just looking at what was happening, and with whom. I don't believe people realize what a "power move" it was bringing on Eron.

And I still don't get this.

You know I've been high on this recruiting staff since day one. It wasn't an "inside knowledge" thing. It was just looking at what was happening, and with whom. I don't believe people realize what a "power move" it was bringing on Eron.

Oh I didn’t say this staff couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to recruit, I just question whether they’d hit the ground running (like they are). I had no idea they’d be doing this great so quickly.

Oh I didn’t say this staff couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to recruit, I just question whether they’d hit the ground running (like they are). I had no idea they’d be doing this great so quickly.
Looking at a tree with Saban carved into the bark versus looking at the forest full of trees with trees with a script A.

You knew this was coming...

"...and then Courtney stepped off the plane." Literally. At that point, there were "shock waves" running through coaching staff's.

Back
Top Bottom