| FTBL Alabama Leather Logo Belts

moreno_iv

Verified Member
Does anybody know where I can find a leather belt with the Alabama oval metal logos? I think the coaches wear them on the sidelines on gameday. I've seen a million UGA belts, but for the life of me, I cannot find a UA belt. Here's a UGA version if you don't know what I'm talking about:

ugabeltleather.jpg

Help a homey out, yo!

Thanks bamanaf! Here's the link:

*EDIT*

Randy beat me to the link. Man, you can't buy a quality leather belt for less than that. Most other ones are at least that much.

Man, they only carry those brown belts in 32 & 34! What kind of people do they think we are? I ain't no small man and neither is my Dad (whom I was going to buy the belt for). That's totally lame.

Don't they make those in a man's size. :shock: The brown goes up to a 34 and the black to a 38. They didn't have me in mind when they made those things. :roll:

moreno_iv said:
Man, you can't buy a quality leather belt for less than that. Most other ones are at least that much.

I bought my current belt at Wal-Mart for $18.99. Granted, I’ve only owned it about 3 months and I’ve had to super glue it back together twice already, but even if you factor in the price for the glue, it still cost me less than $25.

RollTideRandy said:
moreno_iv said:
Man, you can't buy a quality leather belt for less than that. Most other ones are at least that much.

I bought my current belt at Wal-Mart for $18.99. Granted, I’ve only owned it about 3 months and I’ve had to super glue it back together twice already, but even if you factor in the price for the glue, it still cost me less than $25.

That's all I needed to know! :lol:

moreno_iv said:
Man, they only carry those brown belts in 32 & 34! What kind of people do they think we are? I ain't no small man and neither is my Dad (whom I was going to buy the belt for). That's totally lame.

32 and 34...... How I long for those days :shock:

i got both of mine (black & brown) from BAMA Fever. of course they have the big sizes for us big guys.

they're not the alligator-patterned ones, but they both have the logo on them.

they're the same style as this one...

903_large.jpg

but with the script a logo.

Back
Top Bottom