| PRO Alabama in the NFL Draft: 2018

Finally! Harrison to the Jags.
At least he is with a decent team...wait a minute, did I just say that about the Jags?

Also nice that the guy introducing him was wearing a Skynyrd shirt.
Well if it doesn't workout for Ronnie in Jax he want have to a pay a lot for the rental truck back to his home in Tallahassee. Tom has done a great job with Jax since he returned as the GM. I lived in Jax from 2000 -2003 and even when the company offered me free tickets I declined.

Finally! Harrison to the Jags.
At least he is with a decent team...wait a minute, did I just say that about the Jags?

Also nice that the guy introducing him was wearing a Skynyrd shirt.
Well if it doesn't workout for Ronnie in Jax he want have to a pay a lot for the rental truck back to his home in Tallahassee. Tom has done a great job with Jax since he returned as the GM. I lived in Jax from 2000 -2003 and even when the company offered me free tickets I declined.
You sound like my nephew. He and his wife will go to that arena football team, before going near that Jags team! Anyway, he a Raiders fan!

Jacksonville really has a nice blueprint for NFL success. Load up on brand name SEC players and turn them loose. Found myself looking in on this team a lot last season. Going to be hard not to have a rooting interest going forward. I hope Blake Bortles of UCF fame can hold it together. Hint: He's a spread guy, give him the Foles treatment and they will be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom